Minnesota Babies

anyone every sold stuff at OUAC?

I am thinking about selling my bouncy chair, Snugride swing, & some other baby and stuff. I know they say they will give 50% of the "sale price" but is that right? is there a "Better" place to sell my stuff? I had most the stuff in the JBF sale but it didn't sale & now I just want it out of my house so I guess I have to be willing to take the price cuts.

I also have the maternity shirts I know Belly to babies will give me around $2 a shirt but will OUAC give more or is there a better place to sell this stuff?

Thanks 

Re: anyone every sold stuff at OUAC?

• You will barely get anything from OUAC. It's horrible.  I would list them on CL first.
  • We were there buying stuff the other day, and someone came in and sold them a bouncy chair...they got $15.00 for it, which doesn't seem too bad to me. This was at the Burnsville one...
    Ashley & Christian
  • Loading the player...
  • imageMrsAshley16:
    We were there buying stuff the other day, and someone came in and sold them a bouncy chair...they got $15.00 for it, which doesn't seem too bad to me. This was at the Burnsville one...

wow that is a great price they just offered me $8 I did repost it on CL but I am thinking about dropping it off at the Balla (something) Condiment store in Burnsville 

•  did you mean Bella bambino? Its also a consignment store in Burnsville off of Hwy 13?
  • imagetaraspillers:
     did you mean Bella bambino? Its also a consignment store in Burnsville off of Hwy 13?

Yes Thank you so much I have shopped there before & Loved it but couldn't think of the name. 

• imagePayne2B2008:

imageMrsAshley16:
    We were there buying stuff the other day, and someone came in and sold them a bouncy chair...they got $15.00 for it, which doesn't seem too bad to me. This was at the Burnsville one...

wow that is a great price they just offered me $8 I did repost it on CL but I am thinking about dropping it off at the Balla (something) Condiment store in Burnsville 

LOL @ "Condiment store" 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"