Arizona Babies
Options

Tucson Moms To Be

Hey gals, If you live in Tucson make yourselves known!! Lets have some fun!Big Smile

Re: Tucson Moms To Be

• Options

I live in Tucson, but not a Mom (yet)...just sayin Hi!

Smile

• Options
    well hi there! it seems we are the only 2 on here from tucson!!1 hahaha Big Smile So your not a mommy yet?? Ru TTC?
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Hi :-)

I know...you'd think there would be more people on here considering how big Tucson is...sheesh?!

No, we aren't TTC yet...DH is having surgery in October...  After sugery, we're on board with TTC in early 2010.

Hope you had a nice 4th and that all is well in Mommy-land Smile

• Options

Hey guys!

I live in tucson and am 6 months pregnant! yeay! This is baby number one! we are very excited! glad to see others on here from tucson, you were hard to find!

• Options

Well a happy hello to both of you ladies! Mrs. Pepper, have fun trying, even if it is just practice! Angel Keep on the board though!

As for you Chika, tell us your story on how u found out!

• Options

Hi Moms to Be!

I just became a mom in March.  Unfortunately the Tucson boards have been quiet for the most part! 

Hope your TTC and pregnancies go smoothly.  If you have any questions for a vetran, let me know!  I more than happy to give my 2 cents.

• Options
    Well hello there fellow Tucsonans. I am glad to see a Tucson post on here. I am due Jan 10 and this is DH and my's first baby.
  • Options
    Well It is nice to see some activity on here! Tell us your stories!!!
  • Options
    I'm in Tucson :) My Hubby and I are due March 11, 2010. This is our first, and we've waited almost 3 years for this! It's a very exciting time, and we are enjoying every minute as much as possible. I'm a teacher and I go back to work in a couple weeks. A bit nervous about how I'll do, but I'm sure I'll manage!
  • Options
    Hey i'm a Tucson gal!!!! Finally i'm coming home!!!!!!! We are going to have so much fun going through this together!!! Love ya!
  • Options
    Hey I know you!!! xoxoxoxo kisses haha
  • Options

Ok ladies,

It seems that we are all about a month apart! How fun! At least we all know what we all are going through! Well since nobody has shared their stories yet, let me the 1st;

DH and I are high school sweethearts and will be together for 10 years in January. We will have been married for 3 years in October! He is such a wonderful man and I couldn't be happier...or so I thought haha!

We decided in February of this year that we wanted to start "trying" or more like, let?s stop taking BC pills and see what happens. A few months went by and no baby. So I decided in May that I wanted to track my Basal Body Temperature to pin point exactly when I was ovulating. As it turned out I ovulated about 5 days after I decided to start tracking my temp (perfect timing haha.)

I used fertilityfriend.com to log and track my temperature and it gives you?re a ?suggested test date? for you to take a home pregnancy test, mine was June 24th. Well I was supposed to get my period somewhere between the 17th and the 20th and when it didn?t come by the 20th I decided to go buy a home pregnancy test; even though the suggested test date was the 24th, we thought it would be cool to find out on Father?s Day (21st)

Father?s Day morning I got up and went right to the bathroom?STUPID TEST?it was a dud! About 30 minutes later I took another one (always buy the 2 packs haha) I finished getting dressed and gave the test a few extra minutes to ?set in?. When the time came, Daniel (DH) and I held hands and went into the bathroom together. Okay, together on the count of three?.1?2?3... We looked down and saw ?PREGNANT? thank heaven for digital read outs, no questioning there!

We were so excited, we hugged, we kissed, we looked again (just to double check) than hugged and kissed some more! In complete honesty I was expecting the HPT to be a Big Fat Negative (BFN) so I was stunned to see a Big Fat Positive (BFP.) We bowed our and thanked Jesus for the miracle He had blessed us with.

What a Father?s Day present! Now since it was Father?s Day we were headed out to brunch with my family, but not before I asked Jesus again for the restraint not to blurt it out to them(we had a special way we wanted to tell everyone and we wanted to tell both families at the same time.) We made it through brunch and went back home, I had to take another test, just to be sure?YUP still pregnant. Dinner time came and we were heading over to Daniels parents house, again I asked the Lord of the restraint.

When we did finally tell our family, there were completely surprised and thrilled. We have gone to a bunch of doctors appointments (okay like 3 and 1 ultrasound) and had so many viles of blood taken, but couldn?t be happier! As of today we are 8 weeks and 5 days pregnant and I pray every day for a healthy pregnancy, a healthy baby thank knows the Lord and being a little selfish, for it to be cute!

Thank you Jesus for blessing us with a child!

Oh and P.S- One of my best friends and I (she?s actually on here as JoeysBride) are 10 days apart, thank God our hubbys are friends, they are going to be spending a lot of time on the golf course!

• Options

Ok here's my little story... My DH and I have been married for a year in March!! We moved to Phoenix for my husbands new job. It wasn't what we wanted but we did it anyway and we had a great year. It really brought us closer together I think because we only had each other haha. Well a lot happen that year that were happy and very sad. My mother-in-law past away suddenly in September and that was really hard on us. But then we have some exciting news in mid October... We we PREGNANT!!! Things were going great for the first few weeks, then I had some spotting. I talked to the Doctor and they said that as long as it wasn't bright red blood then I should be fine, just to take it easy. So that's what I did. The spotting continued through Thanksgiving and into December. December 10th my father-in-law was hospitalized for chest pains, come to find out he has Lung Cancer and they started chimo while he was in the hospital for a week. Needless to say we were very upset and my DH is the strongest person I know he was really having a hard time with the news. On the 15th of December (the day my father-in-law was getting out of the hospital) I went to the bathroom and saw a lot of bright red blood in the tolite. My Doctor saw us right away and did an U/S and we found out the baby had no heartbeat and had stopped growing at 9.5 weeks. We schdueled a D&C for the next day but didn't end up needing it because I passed the baby that night. It was the sadest night ever. The Doctor said everything was fine and that if we wanted we could start trying after only 1 period. I was nevrous to try that soon so we weren't planning on it happening that fast but it did.

I was scared but excited the Doctor said everything was fine. Well fast forward 8.5 weeks, we were in Tucson visiting family and I went to the bathroom and saw bright red blood when I wiped. I freaked out and DH took me striaght to the ER. They did an U/S and said everything was fine there was a HB and to just get in to see my Doctor the next day. I left feeling relived we drove back to PHX that night and as soon as I got home I started experiancing the same pains that I felt with my first miscarriage. About 30 mins after we got home I had my 2nd miscarriage. I went to the Doctor the next morning and they said that I had passed everything. That was March 1st. My Doctor sat us down and said that we could start trying in 3 months and that they would take my blood and run a bunch of tests. All the test came back normal. Thank the Lord!!!

Fast forward to June 10th when I got my BFP I was even more nevrous then before but I said you know what this is in God's hands and he will take care of me and this baby. These babies are not mine to begin with they are God's and he can do what he wants with them. Well that morning i called my Doctor and they saw me right away. They put me on Prometrium and I have been taking thoes since that day. They seem to be helping and I am so thankful for them. I just pray everyday that this little bean will hold on!!!!

My DH got a Job in Tucson and we are moving back in 3 weeks I am so excited. My dream was to be able to be with my friends and family and to raise my child in Tucson. We are very much looking forward to this healthy baby.

Thanks for reading my long story and please pray that this pregnancy will be happy and healthy!!! I will be praying for all of you as well... Looking forward the the 2nd Trimester with you lovely ladies!!!

• Options

Here is my story:

DH and I have known eachother through mutual friends and family since we were about 14. We went to JR high and High school together- he was a grade older than me. We always saw eachother at friend's houses and at the annual New Year's Party at my parent's house but we never really got to know eachother very well. Well one night at a friend's house we sat and talked for about an hour- I (and he would agree) say that it was love ever since that night! We began dating right after that night and never really spent any time apart. In June of 2008 he asked me to marry him and ofcourse I said YES! We got married in Rocky Point, Mexico on September 27, 2008 in a small ceremony barefoot on the beach- it was amazing! We went on our honeymoon in the Dominican Republic in March and stopped taking birth control a few weeks before our trip. We thought that it would take about a year before the BC was out of my system and before we would be pregnant. Well in April I was feeling fine and not late on my period but I had this strange feeling that I was pregnant. I took a HPT on a whim and was shocked when it was positive! We are so happy and can't wait for our little baby to arrive. Since the BFP we have been in the nesting stage together- organizing and getting our house ready for our first baby on Jan. 10. Being pregnant has been exciting and although I have had no morning sickness- the symptoms have been interesting and so is my expanding belly!

• Options

Ladies,

It is almost the end of July which brings us weeks closer to our due dates! Congratulations to all once again!

• Options

So gals...question...

Where is your OBGYN? I go to grace maternity and though they are nice, im not 100% satisfied with them. I figured i would give them a little longer.

Any suggestions on OBs

• Options

Hey! My name is Laura. Im due March 30th with baby #3.

Long story short: My husband and I were highschool sweethearts and married July 2003. We moved around a little for military & jobs. We just moved out here in Febuary due to a new job for my hubby. We have 2 beautiful daughters; Caroline was born March 17, 2005 and Ashlee was born November 30, 2007! We are very excited about having baby #3. We're both from big families (me: youngest of 5 and DH is #2 of 8 kids)!

DD#1: Caroline March '05 DD #2: Ashlee November 07 DC #3: Angel Baby Missed m/c @ 10 weeks Sept '09 DS #4: Oct '10 DC #5: EDD June 24, 2013
  • Options

November 30th is a good day to be born, Ashlee is very lucky (thats my birthday too Party!!!) haha

Well Welcome Laura! We are glad to have you! Keep us posted on your pregnancey and a happy and healthy one for you!

Baby #3, there's lots of love in your house!

• Options
    I am!! *waves*
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker image
  • Options
    Hi everyone.  I am on the Bump boards all the time but I forget about this one.  Maybe someday it will be busy.
  • Options
    imageWAngelBear22:

So gals...question...

Where is your OBGYN? I go to grace maternity and though they are nice, im not 100% satisfied with them. I figured i would give them a little longer.

Any suggestions on OBs

You could go to Desert bloom OBGYN. That's where I go.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker image
  • Options

*Waving hi!*

I go to Copperstate OBGYN (located near Grant and Craycroft) and I like them...but to be honest about half the time my doc runs REALLY late (like an hour plus) - this drives me crazy.  On the plus side she delivers most of her patient's babies herself (vs the on call doc in the practice).  And she delivers at St. Joes if that impacts your decision making (it did mine). 

Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers
  • Options
    Hi. I also live in Tucson and I am expecting. My due date is April 20, 2010. This is actually my third. My daughter is 10 and my son is 7. So this time feels brand new.
  • Options
    It is so nice to see some new faces on here! I was on vaction for a while so some of these posts are new to me!!! Welcome ladies! Share your stories with us if you would like!
  • Options

Thanks Mikes girl...where is desert bloom?

imagemikesgirl1020:
    imageWAngelBear22:

So gals...question...

Any suggestions on OBs

• Options

Hey Mystery2B...does that mean you don't what to find out the sex of the baby??? Me neither!! There are so few suprises in this world!!! Thanks for tyhe OBGYN suggestion, that is just really far away from me. I live between marana and oro valley. But thanks anyway!

imageMystery2B:

*Waving hi!*

I go to Copperstate OBGYN (located near Grant and Craycroft) and I like them...but to be honest about half the time my doc runs REALLY late (like an hour plus) - this drives me crazy.  On the plus side she delivers most of her patient's babies herself (vs the on call doc in the practice).  And she delivers at St. Joes if that impacts your decision making (it did mine). 

• Options
    Hi everyone!  I am so happy to see that there is a Tucson board.  I didn't even know that there was one.  I will definitely be checking this one more often now.  This is my first baby, due January 7th.  Super excited.  I saw that there was a January 10th due date.  That's awesome!!  We are so close to eachother's due date.  Glad to hear from everyone.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

ladies,  if you are still on here and watch the board let me know. I'm thinking we should have a luncheon or something.

• Options
    imageWAngelBear22:

Thanks Mikes girl...where is desert bloom?

imagemikesgirl1020:
    imageWAngelBear22:

So gals...question...

Any suggestions on OBs

It is right across the street from St. Joes off of wilmot. They are building a new building as well.

• Options

imageJessLingle:
    Hi everyone!  I am so happy to see that there is a Tucson board.  I didn't even know that there was one.  I will definitely be checking this one more often now.  This is my first baby, due January 7th.  Super excited.  I saw that there was a January 10th due date.  That's awesome!!  We are so close to eachother's due date.  Glad to hear from everyone.

Hello there! I am due Jan 10th! Good to see another Tucsonan due in early Jan. I am having a little girl! Do you know what you will name your boy?

• Options
    Just noticed the Tucson board.  I am a Tucsonan, due with my first child on Oct. 22nd!! Maybe this board will pick up!
  • Options

imageshortone26:
    Hi. I also live in Tucson and I am expecting. My due date is April 20, 2010. This is actually my third. My daughter is 10 and my son is 7. So this time feels brand new.

We have the same due date! This is our first child and we are just super duper excited! My husband and I have been married for a little under a year (our anniversary is in October), and we found out when I was around 5 weeks along that we were expecting. Glad to be here!! Smile

• Options

Hiya Mystery2B :o)
    I go to Copperstate, too...who is your doctor?  I have Dr. Weisert and I LOVE her, but like you said, she's always running late.  How far along are you?  I just found out and I'll be 5 weeks on Friday-first prenatal is the week of Thanksgiving (I'll be 8 weeks).

Tricia

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"