South Florida Babies

Flowers

Anyone know where I can get a bunch of pink roses and hydrangeas for a my cousin's baby shower? Wholesale florists or something like that?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Flowers

• costco

i bought all of mady's flowers for her 1st bday party there!

imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I second Costco!

Also, I'm not a huge fan of the Swap Shop, but their outdoor market area has many flower vendors and you can't beat their prices either!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • By where I work there is a wholesale place. i think its called Sunshine or something like that. (sorry i just know where it is and never paid much attention to the name). 

I know I have gotten I think its 25 roses for $10. 

I googled it...lol Sunshine Flowers 3100 NW 72nd Ave 305-599-2155

HTH,

Barbie 

• I second Costco- though sometimes it's a hit or miss thing.  I bought Abby's pink hydrangeas from there for Abby's baptism

I highly recommend Hirni's Wayside Gardens.  They're located on 57th ave, south of Sunset Place.  They're incredibly inexpensive (I did ALL my wedding flowers there- hydrangeas, roses, freesia- 7 bridesmaids, 2 mother corsages, bride bouquet,  flower girlgroomsmen, centerpieces of orchids, and church flowers and floewrs for the pews for under $500!)  and that's if you haev someone actually do the arrangements.  They sell the flowers on their own as well.

• Thanks! I will check them all out. Think my MIL has a costco card.

• Berkley Florist Supplies.  They have a great shop with tons of vases and dry goods as well as the best price on high quality flowers.  Their number is 305-638-4144.  Good luck!
  • imageSnshine:
    Berkley Florist Supplies.  They have a great shop with tons of vases and dry goods as well as the best price on high quality flowers.  Their number is 305-638-4144.  Good luck!

Ditto - I used them back in my event-planner days! 

image image

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"