Maryland Babies
Options

prenatal yoga/water aerobics in Baltimore

I'm almost through my first trimester and was hoping to get involved in some sort of evening prenatal yoga and/or water aerobics classes. I live in downtown Baltimore, but am willing to travel to the Towson/Timonium area or around that far. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Re: prenatal yoga/water aerobics in Baltimore

• Options

I was just looking for the same things for myself.  For prenatal yoga, there are several classes at Charm City Yoga throughout the week at their various locations in Towson and downtown.  You can drop in for $15/class or cheaper if you buy a package.  You can also look into the local hospitals...most have 4 week programs from $40-60/month.  Both of these options have evening hours.  You do need a doctor's note to participate in most prenatal yoga programs.

For aquatics, I am not sure if you belong to a gym or not.  Brick Bodies in Reisterstown has some aquatics classes.  Bally's in White Marsh has them too.  The YMCA has aquatic programs in Randallstown and Dundalk.  The MAC (Harbor East and Timonium) has a whole bunch of aquatic classes.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers image
  • Options

Baltimore Yoga village has prenatal yoga classes.

www.baltimoreyogavillage.com

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Franklin Square hosp has a monthly program (once a week for 4 weeks) that is $40 ($30 for newbies!)  For October its on Tuesday nights from 6:30-7:45.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I've been attending some of the prenatal classes at charm city yoga in Fells and they are wonderful.  I'm a member of the MAC Harbor East too and am thinking of signing up for their pre-natal water aerobics.  You can sign up for them even if you're not a member.  I believe there are two a week.
  • Options
    I've been going to Yoga for Moms since I was at week 11.  The instructor, Ann, is great!  It's in Catonsville, but probably wouldn't be a bad drive for you.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"