St. Louis Babies

Bellies and Babies Photography?

Hi Girls!  Newbie here!  I used to post on thenest.com when I was pregnant a few years ago!  I am really excited to find thebump.com  :)

Has anyone here ever used www.BelliesandBabies.com they do actual "birth" photography, their work is GORGEOUS but DH is a little concerned about having a stranger in the room with us - I am fine with it, I am just working on him, I think I have him about 90% convinced!

Anyone seen their work or used them?

Re: Bellies and Babies Photography?

• Hi!

I have never used BelliesandBabies, but my photographer friend does birth's too and from what I can tell, or from what she has said from her experience on giving birth too; that once the delivery starts, you really are much more preoccupied with the excitement and delivery of the baby than worrying who is in the room. I know with her, once you have all the meetings and maternity session with her you get more and more comfortable with her and it's not so much a "stranger danger" situation. Does that make sense? Anyway, she offered to do my birth and I will most likely take her up on it. Maybe with BandB once you start to know them your husband will feel more confidant? I hope this helps. :) oh, and here is my friends' link if you wanna have a look there too. Too many options is never a bad thing :) www.maryelizabethphotography.com 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I am doing maternity and newborn photos. I thought about birth photos, but didn't feel comfortable with a stranger there and I am sure there are pics of things I don't want to see :-) I do think it is a neat idea though. Maybe talk with your DH about what his comfort level is and what types of pics he is okay with. Also, maybe the photographer can provide some references. GL
  • Loading the player...
  • Bellies & Babies is the best around.  Kelly Manno is the photographer.  She's a mother of 2 with another one on the way.  After you meet her once, you will no longer feel like she's stranger.  Her birth stories are amazing.  I would 100% recommend her!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"