Dallas-Fort Worth Babies
Options

tarrant county members...

hey everyone -- i saw that there is going to be a H1N1 clinic in haltom city on friday -- for anyone under 18 and pregnant women -- does anyone know any other details? im trying to find them, but i'm having no luck.
Visit My Blog!

Re: tarrant county members...

• Options
    ygpm - about the other place. :)
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers m/c 01-07-10
  • Options
    Tarrant County Public Health will hold its first H1N1 vaccine clinic on Friday, offering free doses to pregnant women and children with chronic illnesses.

Doses of the vaccine will be available from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Friday at the Birdville school district?s W.G. Thomas Coliseum, 6108 Broadway, in Haltom City.

The Friday event will be a walk-up service with two lines: one for pregnant women and one for children. Health department officials don?t expect to dispense all 3,000 doses.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagedeeanneharris:
    Tarrant County Public Health will hold its first H1N1 vaccine clinic on Friday, offering free doses to pregnant women and children with chronic illnesses.

Doses of the vaccine will be available from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Friday at the Birdville school district?s W.G. Thomas Coliseum, 6108 Broadway, in Haltom City.

The Friday event will be a walk-up service with two lines: one for pregnant women and one for children. Health department officials don?t expect to dispense all 3,000 doses.

This is all I have found too.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    image image
  • Options
    wondering how to prove i'm pregnant? i don't have any paperwork really. i guess i have to get something from my doctor?
    Visit My Blog!
  • Options
    i still can't decide whether to get it or not too... sigh!
    Visit My Blog!
  • Options

imagecharliebrown:
    wondering how to prove i'm pregnant? i don't have any paperwork really. i guess i have to get something from my doctor?

They are not requiring proof that you are in a high risk group, they will be trusting that the members of Tarrant county will only attend if they are in the high risk groups.

image image
  • Options
    I want a shot for Jack ... but he doesn't have a chronic illness (thank goodness).  I guess we will be waiting a little longer. 
    The Mouse ~ 06.12.08 | The Froggy ~ 02.23.11

• Options
    Does anyone have any idea if I should get there before 10? Some people were saying it might be so crowded I shuld get there at like 7:00 AM. I'm just unsure of how it's going to be.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"