Trouble TTC
Options

I'm new to this!!

I'm new to this and don't know all the approciate terms so bare with me!  I have a few quick questions. First off my period was due on 10-25 and now its 10-27 and i have brown spotting(discharge) is it possible to be pregnant or is this my period?? I'm usually very regular... Any suggestions or advice???

Re: I'm new to this!!

• Options
    jesus mary and joseph
    Fuuck TTC - I'm moving on.
    imageimageimageimage
    "It's a child, not a cheeto" Thanks mmariluh!
    "Ew. I've read all of two posts from you, and you stink like rotting garbage."
  • Options
    Prepare to get flamed. It is not advisable to come to a board where women have been trying for months/years to concieve a child & ask "Could I be pregnant?" I suggest going to the local drugstore & buying a pregnancy test. This very well could be implantation spotting (and if it is then congratulations!) or your period could just be late. You can also stick a q-tip as far in your vag as you can get it & see if the tip comes out red. If it does then stock your purse w/tampons.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imagejpowell3:
    Prepare to get flamed. It is not advisable to come to a board where women have been trying for months/years to concieve a child & ask "Could I be pregnant?" I suggest going to the local drugstore & buying a pregnancy test. This very well could be implantation spotting (and if it is then congratulations!) or your period could just be late. You can also stick a q-tip as far in your vag as you can get it & see if the tip comes out red. If it does then stock your purse w/tampons.

Don't do the q-tip thing, as it can introduce bacteria and cotton from the q-tip can get stuck in there, but please do post this on Getting Pregnant.  This board is for women having TROUBLE TTC, not women who are just trying.

Best of luck. 

• Options

well did you have unprotected sex this cycle?  did you O?  did you wear a red shirt on a wednesday?

if you answered yes to any of these questions there is NO way you could possibly be pregnant. 

if you have any further questions please consult the magic 8 ball, it is very wise and all knowing. 

Ask the Magic Eight Ball a Question

Magic 8 Ball

• Options
    Thanks ladies for all your support!!! And who didn't say I haven't had "TTC"... I wasn't aware of posting on certain boards... I will do that in the future!!!
  • Options

imagechaney0421:
    Thanks ladies for all your support!!! And who didn't say I haven't had "TTC"... I wasn't aware of posting on certain boards... I will do that in the future!!!

You are a newbie, we will assume you have had no trouble getting knocked up since you never explained anything. I suggest lurking on the boards to know where is appropriate to post. Good luck.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"