TTC after 35
Options

Thank you....

Thank you all for your support over the last day or so...it means the world to me to be able to come here and be supported, vent, laugh and cry with all you wonderful women. You all really do mean the world to me and I do not know how I would get through this wonderful world of IF & TTC without you all.

We have decided to go back on Thursday instead of Saturday....it works better with my schedule (I know, who cares about a flipping schedule....but more so for sleep since I have gotten about 3hrs in the past 2 nights) and we just really want to move on from this. 

I do plan on asking the RE if we wll be able to do any testing on the tissue...but since basically it is a blighted ovum, the cause is most likely an egg issue. 

Thank you again...and (((hugs)))

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Thank you....

• Options

You are very welcome!  I am glad we can be here for you.  I know that having this support system has helped me and I am glad when I can help someone else too.

Good luck Thursday!  {{{HUGS}}}

• Options
    {{{{Hugs, T & Ps are on their way to you}}}}
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Char, I am just so sad for you! I had an empty sac at 6 weeks, and the waiting for the next u/s was totally excruciating! I am glad that you don't have to wait as long for your next peek at what's going on. The waiting to know what is happening was the worst part by far. I hope that you can find some way too get some rest before Thursday. Right Hug
  • Options

You know I love to you to pieces. And you know where to find me if not here :)

• Options
    Oh my gosh.  I didn't know!!  I'm so sorry Char.  You deserve so much better than all this heartache.  I hope it's ok I responded - I just wanted to add my thoughts and prayers for you and your DH.
    3 IUI's and 2 IVF's later- Brady arrived. Born at 36 weeks after PUPPS and pre-e/HELLP.
    IUI- BFN IVF #1 -BFP! Allie is our 2nd IVF baby. Born at 36 1/2 weeks after pre-e again
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image

• Options
    Oh Char, I'm so sorry. Good luck on Thursday. You are in my thoughts and prayers.
  • Options
    More <<Hugs>>.  Good luck on Thursday.
  • Options
    I'm glad you find comfort by coming here as you have done your fair share of comforting so many of us on here.  We're here for you and I hope that your RE might be able to give you some answers.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker TTC #1 Cycle #18 m/c Jan. 9, 2007, chemical pg May 4, 2007, methotrexate shot Oct. 5, 2007--m/c Oct. 9, 2007, IUI Nov. 17, 2007 It worked! beta 11/30 & 12/6 TTC #2 Cycle #5 IUI July 20, 2009 -BFN 8-3-09 Cycle #6 IUI August 17, 2009-BFP! 8-31-09, beta 9-1-09, 9-8-09, saw the H/B 9-22-09 EDD 5-10-10
  • Options

Char,

I'm so sorry that you are going through this.  I just feel so bad that this is happening.   You are in my prayers big time.  Major good vibes are coming your way from the windy city.

• Options

Char,

What more can I say that hasn't been said already...besides..I am glad you are here..we are here to listen! and we love you!

Take care of yourself...{hugs} hang in there, I am sooo sorry!

"Onward"--CathyMD Waiting since 07/5/2011 for our forever child! Yep we are adopting!
  • Options

Oh Char, again I am so sorry.  My heart just breaks for you. 

I am glad that you are able to get some comfort from this board.  I hope you are able to get some rest and can find some peace.   Hugs.

• Options
    Good luck on Thursday...thinking of you and wishing you strength during this sad time.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Loads of hugs to you. So sorry for this painful time. Sending you thoughts and prayers. xo

• Options
    T&P to you, Char. ((hugs))
  • Options

Char-

You know we are all here for you.  I wish you the best on Thursday and will continue to send you and DH T&P.

(((  BIG HUGS  )))

• Options
    I really can't add anything that hasn't already been said-  just that you have an unlimited supply of hugs from me.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"