TTC after 35

**joyfulnature**

Just checking in to see where your beta is.  6 sticks later and I'm finally below 5.  If you aren't here already, I'll be waiting for you at the finish line.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: **joyfulnature**

• Jumping in to say I'm completely jealous, as of last week (5 weeks later) I was finally down to 422. On a positive note, I have been spot free for >24 hrs for the first time in 6 weeks!!!!!!!!
    1 ectopic 3 m/c's prior to 5/05 Un-freaking-explained IF 5/05 IVF, BFN 9/05 FET 3d5e, BFP = Beautiful Baby Girl (lucky pg #5) 8/08 Fet 3d5e, cp 12/08 IVF with PGD, transfer 3, BFN 5/09 FET transfer 4, BFN Hail Mary IUI with Follistim 9/11 BFP; 9/22 confirmed tubal/MTX 4/10 FET 3d5e, BFP!!!! m/c 5/26/10 1 year break and yet another m/c 5/11 FET #5 initial beat 121, second beta 7 Lap and removal of L tube and very mild endo 7/11 Suprise BFP 12/11 & m/c @ 8 wks. After 11 losses and one beautiful miracle our journey is over, we are thankful and at peace.
  • Aw, Ms. C. ! Thanks for asking! It was down to 57 as of yesterday. Thanks for leading the way for me. I hope your cycle is normal soon!
  • Loading the player...
  • mah - that stinks! but yay for no spotting!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"