Two Under 2
Options

Shared room pictures

Does anyone know where I can find shared room pictures? I've tried HGTV's Rate My Space website but I only saw one example...
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Shared room pictures

• Options

I only have one pic.  The closet and changing table/dresser are on the other wall.  It isn't finished because we waited to find out the sex and have been too busy.

• Options
    MrsCorbin- CUTE Halloween costumes!
    Daughter born July 2008; Daughter born March 2010 Son born August 2011
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

MrsCorbin,

From what I see I love the room. And that is definitely the best family Halloween outfit I've ever seen! 

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Thanks everyone.  I love Halloween and have had it planned for months.  DD wanted to be a butterfly so we had to compromise and let her wear wings.  I will post more pics of their room when it is done.
  • Options
    I didn't even notice the wings? What kind of bed does DD have a twin? I'm trying to decide if I should get a toddler bed or go straight to a twin...
  • Options

She has a twin.  If #3 was a boy we would have converted her crib to a toddler.  We found her dream bed on Craigslist.  Here is what it looks like but I am remaking the canopy because I don't want princesses.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"