South Florida Babies
Options

Halloween: Daytime Activities

So....is there anything going on during the day for Halloween in the Miami area? I wanted to do something fun with Sophie but honestly do not even know where to start.

Thanks,

Mel

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Halloween: Daytime Activities

• Options
    I remember Metro Zoo did something last year for Halloween.
  • Options
    Yep. MetroBoo is about the only thing I am finding. But it was so hot there the last time we went that I am not sure its a good idea. I checked out malls but their activities don't start until like 5pm.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Just found this:

Kidgits Spooktacular at The Falls

Saturday, October 31st
    2 - 4 pm
    Center Court and Throughout the mall

Come to The Falls for a safe and spooky Halloween event featuring trick-or-treating and fun for all ages.  Take a picture with our friendly Towering Dracula...yes, a vampire stiltwalker will be greeting all Kidgits members. Sponsored by Mainstreet Dental.

• Options
    miracle mile has activities that start at 3pm - thats where we will be. trick or treating, halloween stories at books and books and a kids costume contest :)
    imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Apparently the Publix by my house is doing something for Halloween in the afternoon!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker

My Blog: SIREN.ORG!

• Options

We did the Zoo last year and was not impressed. This year we will be trying Parrot Jungle. It sounds like fun and it has lost of shade so that's a plus. Its from 11 am to 5 pm. 

Barbie 

• Options
    We'll be going to Miracle Mile as well.  South Miami has an event on Sunset too and I've noticed many churches are doing Halloween/Fall events on the day of.  We may swing by one of the for the fair too (it's on Coral Way and 142 Ave. - I think it's called Mother of Christ Church and School).
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"