Long Island Babies
Options

Local Mommy Groups

Hey Everyone,

I have a almost 3 month old and I'm unsuccessfully trying to find some mommy and me groups in my area (Huntington, the North Shore).  He's either too little and the youngest (at Gymboree).  I would love to connect with some other new mommies.  My friends who have kids aren't local.

Any suggestions would be great!

Thanks! 

Re: Local Mommy Groups

• Options
    I've been looking for groups too and found a few in our the area on meetup.com.  Good luck! 
  • Options

I have been receiving emails and catalogs from this agency...never attended though. I have a friend who highly recommends them:

Call NOW to register
    631-360-2880
    www.FamilyCFA.com

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    i know you posted this a while ago but i am also looking for specifically a new mothers group and cannot find one! any luck?
  • Options

I live in Centerport and I have 6 month old twins :)  I'd love to get together.  I am afraid of Gymboree because I have 2 babies and don't know how I'd handle them...send me a PM if you're interested in getting together!

• Options
    i work at the suffolk y jcc we have a bunch of mommy and me, music and other classes for all ages.  631-462-9800
    NestBaby Trying to Conceive Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Check your local library.  Most libraries offer Mommy & Me classes and several suffolk county libraries have National Association of Mothers Center branches.  NAMC also lists all their centers on their website: www.motherscenter.org
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"