Pennsylvania Babies
Options

does anyone get Parenting - Early Years?

OK, so yes, I'm planning Adam's b-day party, which is four months away. Yes, this is what I do. I'm insane.

Now that that's out of the way, the November issue of Parenting Early Years has a four-page ad for the new season of Sesame Street, and it has cool illustrations of Elmo, Abby, Cookie and Big Bird. I'd love to get some extras of these do use in my decor, since I'm doing a Sesame Street theme.

So if anyone has this magazine, may I have it (or just the four pages) when you're done with it???

Re: does anyone get Parenting - Early Years?

• Options

This is a bit off topic ... I don't get it, but was actually thinking of posting as to whether or not this was a good magazine? I got a three year offer in the mail for $12 (basically two years free) and thought I'd subscribe.

I take it you like the magazine? 

• Options
    I get this and Parents and I think they're pretty interchangable. I do like how Parenting has an early years version, but they're basically the same. I like them both, but one doesn't stand out as being better than the other. But I still learn things and get ideas of activities, crafts, meals, etc.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thanks for your feedback. I think I'll subscribe, can't beat 3 years for $12!
  • Options
    I'll save my copy for you!
    {Blog}
    TTC since Jan 07. Dx with PCOS Jan 08 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Megan - I get both Parents and Parenting - The Early Years, and Parenting is the only one I wind up reading.  I would go with that one!
  • Options
    Would you believe that my co-worker just gave me this magazine this morning?  I will keep those pages for you!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"