New Jersey Babies
Options

Anyone know of a good thrift store that has kids clothes?

I give away so many good almost never used clothes and I wonder where I might find the same in good condition. Im trying to save money.

TIA

Re: Anyone know of a good thrift store that has kids clothes?

• Options

A new one just opened recently in in Ledgewood called WeeCycled Bundles of Joi. They have a website:

https://www.weecycledconsign.com/

I have been in there, it is very well organized and managed.

Not sure where in North Jersery you are. There is also a store in Rockaway called KidSwap and another in Hackettstown, I forget that name though.

Lilypie Maternity tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Thanks so much. You wouldnt happen to know the price ranges would you?
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

It's funny you ask. I have been passing a baby thift store on they way to church for the past few Sundays. Im not sure if you're familiar with Montclair but its on Church St. less than a block away from Christ Church. I will have to make sure I pay attention to the name for you on my next trip there.

• Options

I am not sure exactly where you are in NJ- but I have found a few good consignment shops in the Central NJ area:

We Kids on Main St in Whitehouse. Beautiful things- look almost brand new with higher end brands.

There's anothe rin Warren on mt. bethel road whose name is escaping me right now. very much like we kids.

There's also Kid to Kid in green Brook on Rte 22. There's some higher end stuff there, but also a lot of everyday items like Target and Old Navy.

• Options
    I haven't been in it yet but there's a new shop in Blairstown called Twice Upon a Time.
  • Options

imagekbud9:
    Thanks so much. You wouldnt happen to know the price ranges would you?

I don't have any examples off the top of my head, However, I thought that what I have purchased at Weecycled and what I have looked at in there was VERY reasonably priced! The staff is very helpful and it is well organized.

I didn't look at the clothes in KidSwap , but I was looking at a lamp and they had it marked down to $30 originally marked at $50. I would have never pay $30 for a consignment nursery lamp let alone their original price of $50.

The prices on things in the Hackettstown store were also very reasonable, my only grip is that it is cramped and a little disorganized in there.

Lilypie Maternity tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I dont know where you are but there are two near me.  One is in Riverdale on Hamburg turnpike.  The other is in Pequannock on the turnpike.  I cant remember the name of either....sorry.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"