Special Needs
Options

update: fever :(

Just feel I have to post this somewhere...thanks for reading all of my update posts.  It is so stressful when your little one is in the hospital.  He has a fever again.  :(  Now they are about to put in a catheter to do urine analysis and blood drawn again.  I am so sad.  I just want him to get better. My husband has been here with us at Children's this weekend....but since we live 2 hours away he has to go home tonight so he can work tomorrow.  I really dont want to be here alone....just hard to see your little one sick.   Thanks for listening. 
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: update: fever :(

• Options

I'm so sorry your LO is sick!  I know it is so hard when they can't tell you what is wrong and all you can do is sit and wait!  I'll be praying you guys get a definite answer and get to go home soon! 

It is soooo crappy being in the hospital!  We lived in Atlanta, which is about 2.5 hours away, at their children's hospital for 65 days solid (without going home at all).  It was rough because as I'm sure you now know, you get no rest in the hospital -- people are always coming in and out of the room checking vitals and stuff!! 

• Options
    I can't imagine :(
    I am very sorry. I hope he gets better soon and you can go home!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I know how hard it is to see your little one sick.  I hope he feels better soon  :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"