Parenting

Analyze me, I keep having dreams about dead relatives.

Several times over the last week I have had dreams about relatives that have recently passed away.  Very weird. 

I had a dream about my grandfather, we were going to his funeral, but he wasn't dead yet in the dream.

Kill all my demons and my angels might die too. -Tennessee Williams

You take my ovaries, I take your yarns.

Re: Analyze me, I keep having dreams about dead relatives.

• According to https://dreamsearchers.com/free-dream-interpretation/dream-about-a-dead-relative:

This free dream interpretation concerns dreaming about a dead relative. Dreams about the dead are usually warnings in dream form.

If you see and talk with your father, some unlucky transaction is about to be made by you. Be careful how you enter into contracts because your mind is warning you of danger, of enemies are around you.

To see your mother in a dream warns you to control your inclination toward sadness and to improve your relationships with others.

A brother, sister or other relatives that have passed on may indicate that you feel that you will be called on for charity or aid within a short time.

To dream that you are conversing with a dead relative, and that relative endeavors to extract a promise from you, warns you of coming distress, unless you follow the advice given you. Disastrous consequences could often be averted if minds could grasp the inner workings and sight of the higher or spiritual self.

The voice of relatives is only that higher self taking form to approach more distinctly the mind that lives near the material plane. There is so little congeniality between common or material natures that persons should depend upon their own subjectivity for true contentment and pleasure.

Paracelsus said this regarding this subject:

It may happen that the soul of persons who have died perhaps fifty years ago may appear to us in a dream, and if it speaks to us we should pay special attention to what it says, for such a vision is not an illusion or delusion, and it is possible that a man is as much able to use his reason during the sleep of his body as when the latter is awake; and if in such a case such a soul appears to him and he asks questions, he will then hear that which is true. Through these solicitous souls we may obtain a great deal of knowledge to good or to evil things if we ask them to reveal them to us. Many persons have had such prayers granted to them. Some people that were sick have been informed during their sleep what remedies they should use, and after using the remedies, they became cured, and such things have happened not only to Christians, but also to Jews, Persians, and heathens, to good and to bad persons.

Does that help at all? Probably not.

imageimage
    Alex (11/14/06) and Nate (5/25/10)
    "Want what you have, do what you can, be who you are." - Rev. Forrest Church
  • I am sure that it has to do with you leaving behind your old job. ?Even though you are super excited change is anxiety inducing, you are probably just working through that and the finality of it all...kind of like a death. ?

?

• Loading the player...
  • Hmm, I either think you are still adjusting to them being gone or they are letting you know they are still around and closer than you think.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"