Pennsylvania Babies
Options

Paulus' Farm Market

For anyone who has enjoyed the Fall Fun Fort at Paulus' Farm Market in Mechanicsburg, I wanted to pass along this e-mail from them. We have a season pass for the Fun Fort, and it's a great way to get out of the house on a cold, windy, rainy day.

Although the Fall Fun Fort closes on November 18, we are excited to announce that it will re-open as the "Christmas Cabin" play area at Paulus' on November 27 and remain open until Christmas eve.  

We'll still have the play space that the kids love, but with a Christmas theme.  Come visit this winter wonderland and let the kids play in the warm greenhouse.  Mrs. Claus will visit on Saturdays with cookie samples.  We'll also have cookie decorating for the kids.  Watch for future newsletters with specific dates and times of special events. 

Admission will still be $2 per child.  Fall fun fort season pass holders can extend their season for free this year as our thanks to you!   

Re: Paulus' Farm Market

• Options

This is great that they're doing this. My first real job was at Paulus' when I was 15.  :)

Adam is adorable in his costume!!  

• Options

That's great!  Thanks for posting this.  I passed it on to a client with 3 young kids. 

And I LOVE Adam's kangaroo costume!  He's adorable!  I'm definitely interested in buying it for Ethan for next year.  Thanks again for the sleeper.  It's perfect.

{Blog}
    TTC since Jan 07. Dx with PCOS Jan 08 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    What is this Fun Fort?  I'm extra worried now because of the whole flu scare.  I'd kinda rather not have Sophia playing with kids who could be sick. 
  • Options

The Fun Fort is in one of their greenhouses. They have a slide into hay, some bouncing horses, sandboxes that use dried corn and soybeans instead of sand. They also have a bunch of animals, like chickens and ducks, sheep, goats, pigs, cows and bunnies.

I can't speak about the flu thing, but since my kid is in daycare 3 days a week, I figure that he gets most of his germs there. Plus, there's no way I couldn't take this crazy kid out and about. On the rare days that we don't have plans, he's yelling"mama car!" by around 4:00!

• Options
    I know what you mean , I have to get out of the house too.  I just get worried when she's around a bunch of other kids, sharing the same toys, etc.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"