Los Angeles Babies
Options

In desperate need of In home Day care or day care Center for infant!

Looking in San Fernando valley.

We are in Studio City and are willing to venture around...valley village, toluca Lake, NoHo, Sherman oaks and all the way to Westlake Village along the 101 which is where i work.

We can't seem to find something that jumps out and grabs us.......(but haven't looked REALLY hard) but are hoping to find something more personal.

Any recommendations would be wonderul. Thank you!!

Re: In desperate need of In home Day care or day care Center for infant!

• Options
    I totally can relate! I've been to sooo many places looking for the right one. I'm going to be a stay at home mom when baby gets here in January(!!!) but I wanted to have some place to take the baby when I need to run errands etc. I found a really good home daycare in Woodland Hills called Little Heirs Child care... it's open 24/7. I went on a tour of the daycare recently and it felt more like a close relatives house  than your standard day care center. Here's the number so you can call and get info for yourself & set up a tour (818)884-2556. Let me know how it goes!
  • Options

I know how you feel! I had a really hard time finding a place for my now 3 year old. Some of them were just so expensive and others were terrible. I did find a place eventually, a little further away than planned (I'm in Sherman Oaks), but I love it and my son does too. It is called Butterfly Daycare and is located in Balbo Lake (Hazeltine/Victory) - you could get off the 101 Balboa exit. Is is a home daycare run by a mom and her daughter and it is not that many kids - just enough. You can alway go and check it out! Call Nelly at 818-984-4274 - you can tell her that Mia - Tristan's mom recommended you!

Good luck finding a place for your little one! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"