Los Angeles Babies
Options

Please recommend your OBGYN

I am in the Los Feliz area of town, so I'm looking for a doctor who delivers in the area of Glendale, Burbank, Verdugo Hills, etc. Suggestions very much appreciated!

Thanks ladies!

Re: Please recommend your OBGYN

• Options
    Dr Christopher Pearson from Provident Saint Joseph's in Burbank is an excellent OBGYN.  He's has delivered thousands of babies for decades.  Best of all, I didn't have to wait long in the waiting room for my wellness check ups.  Good luck finding the right doctor for you.
  • Options
    I adore Dr. Joana Tamayo in Glendale.  You can deliver at Verdugo Hills, Glendale Adventist or Huntington.  The other two doctors in the practice are wonderful too (all women).  I can't recommend them enough.  The office number is 818-952-5322.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    YEAH I KNOW A GOOD OBGYN HI NAME IS CESAR CALDERA HE DELIVERD MY 3 KIDS H IS IN GLENDALE MEMORIAL  AND DELIVERS THERE HIS NUMBER IS 818-502-1160 GOOD LUCK H'S GREAT!!!!!!!!
  • Options

I absoloutly love my OB! Dr. Steven Hartford @ Verdugo Hills Hospital. He is very informative, thorough, seeks second opinions on his own. He had delivered his five-thousandth baby back in September, so he is very well practiced. I know I can contact him 24 hrs a day with any concerns I have. His number is (818)790-2944.

Good luck!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"