South Florida Babies
Options

I think my PCOS is back :(

One word....UGH!!!! Not like it matters right now because we can't TTC until at least June of next year but I've been extremely regular up until now. To the point where I could tell you when I ovulated AND when AF was coming. All of the stress I've been under the past few months has had NO impact on my cycle either. This is beyond frustrating. Yeah it could be a fluke but I have a feeling my wonderfully regular cycles are gone for good now. Guess its time to ask to be put back on metformin Sad

Re: I think my PCOS is back :(

• Options
    How do you know? What are your symptoms? I am so sorry, Sammy. :(
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Would you need to take the metformin even if you're not TTC right now?
    image image

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Mel - My body has been trying to ovulate for over 2 weeks now and it can't. Usually by now I'm gearing up for AF and I'm not even close to that stage. That's how I know its back.

Leanna
    - Yup I'd need to go on met even though I'm not TTC because its not healthy to have long cycles, something to do with messing up your lining and that can cause other issues.
  • Options
    Oh no, hopefully it won't be the case, but even if it is, it's better to take care of it now rather when you are closer to wanting to TTC! Hope it all works out!
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers image
    BFP #3: 01/28/12, EDD: 09/23/12, MMC (BO), D&C 2/16/12 at 6.5 wks
    BFP #4: 05/23/12, EDD: 01/31/12, Early MC at 5 wks

RPL Workup: + LPD (7DPO Prog = 7.8, Endometrial Bx = out of phase)
    Elevated Alpha 2-glycoprotein IgA and antiphosphatidylserine IgM -->
    Hematologist said not to worry and no need for treatment!

Dx: LPD
    Cycle #1(08/2012): Clomid 50 mg CD3-7, Ovidrel CD13 + Progesterone = It worked!
    BFP #5 on 09/10/12 (11 DPO). HCG #1 @ 14DPO = 131.6 HCG #2 @ 16DPO = 509
    EDD: 05/23/2013 Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Options
    Maybe it's just a fluke thing. Try not to worry about it yet. Maybe your next cycle will go back to normal!
  • Options

imageMelanieJH1016:
    Maybe it's just a fluke thing. Try not to worry about it yet. Maybe your next cycle will go back to normal!

maybe a fluke!  it could be all the stress catching up to you, you know?  or now that you're not AS stressed, and your body is finally slowing down, it's changing something.  Give it another month, write everything down, and callt he doctor if your AF is over a week late.  Don't stress out about it now becaues it might just cause more harm.  And chin up :)  At least you're noticing it early on and you can do something about it!!

• Options

Well it can be normal to have one or two annovulatory cycles are year.

I hope you get your period back ASAP and go back to being regular. 

I know Met is no fun.  ((hugs))

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I'm just gonna give you a ::hug::

Cause I totally feel your pain. :

TTC #1 May/June 2008
    CP 7.19.08
    Dx with PCOS 3.27.09
    HSG 7.15.09 = All clear
    8.09 & 9.09(re-try) IUI #1/2 - Clomid 100mg Follistim 150iu Ovidrel=cancelled due to cysts
    10.09 IUI #1/2 - Clomid 100mg Follistim 150iu Ovidrel Crinone 8%=BFP!
    22mm Follie / 60mil & 48mil post wash counts Beta #1 (14dpiui)= 102 Beta #2 (18dpiui)= 714 12.3.09 HB 135bpm

Our baby boy was born on 7.8.10 @ 38 weeks 2 days! 2:17pm 6lbs 8oz 20" long
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 
    TTC #2
    HSG 2.2013 - IUI 1/2, 3/4 = BFN - Took 4 month forced break
    IUI 5/6 Clomid 150mg Follistim 150iu Ovidrel ( 11 & 15 mil post wash counts) = 2ww
  • Options
    :( I'm so sorry.I hope it's just stress related and that you get AF soon so it can regulate!
    imageLilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Awww, I hope it's a fluke!! What about going on birth control? That keeps PCOS at bay because it makes your body think you're pregnant, which is esentially a cure for PCOS (although temporary)...so you don't ovulate, and therefore no cysts are created. My OB put me back on BCP at my 6 week appt due to PCOS.
    Camryn Grace ~ July 6th, 2009 ~ 7lbs 9oz, 20.5" Lilypie Third Birthday tickers image
    Brayden Richard Drew ~ December 20, 2010~7lbs 9oz, 20" Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    hugs! hoping its just a fluke for you my friend =/
  • Options
    Its maybe a one time thing. Hope you get back to normal again. Hugs. 
  • Options
    Oh no! I hope it's just a fluke! *hugs*
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker

My Blog: SIREN.ORG!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"