Trouble TTC

Can I join?

Hi Ladies......

We have been trying for two years and lost our first pregnancy in July at 8 weeks.  I'm nearing the end of the clomid and looks like an IUI by December if nothing happens by then.  I was always on TTCAL and I just really need a place that will help me with my frustration.  I know everyone says "don't stress out and it will happen" but those ppl obviously don't have any infertility problems.  I am trying to relax as much as I can about it, but its hard.  I am hoping that I can hang around here for a while if you don't mind?  

Re: Can I join?

• Welcome and I agree people telling me to relax and not stress totally don't understand. My sister in law was saying exactly that last night and I wanted to slap her. Good luck
  • I'm pretty new here too, and I understand what you mean, it is so easy for those that are not ttc or have conceived after one month of trying to say relax.  I wish it were that easy, I would probably be pg right now.  Good Luck, I hope it happens for you soon.

TTC for 3.5 Years Abdominal Myomectomy 1/2009 7 IUI/w Follistim All BFN IVF scheduled for 10/2011 Not giving up on my dream of being a Mom
  • Loading the player...
  • Hi I wanted to wish you good luck. This board is pretty slow so you might want to come over to the infertility board.

1. I am sorry for your loss. And hope you get good luck on your IUI if you have one. My second IUI is scheduled for Monday.
  • Welcome and good luck! Smile

imageFutureMommie:

I'm pretty new here too, and I understand what you mean, it is so easy for those that are not ttc or have conceived after one month of trying to say relax.  I wish it were that easy, I would probably be pg right now.  Good Luck, I hope it happens for you soon.

Ditto!  My mom and M-I-L are both just telling us to "relax and let nature take it's course".  Well, neither of them had issues with T-TTC, and the "relax and let nature take it's course" thing isn't really working so far!  It's frustrating!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"