Florida Babies

Birthing Centre rec - right board?

Hello!I'm new to The Bump and I need to find some information about birthing centres and midwives in the Orlando area. My FI and I are considering TTC within the next year and a half and I'm conveniently picking new docs since I just moved to Orlando to live with him. I'd like to have continuous care with a midwife before/during/after, so I want to find someone now, if possible.I don't even know if this is the right board to post on, would the North FL board be more appropriate? If any of you are from Orlando and have any information about midwives and birthing centres, please let me know! It would be greatly appreciated!Have a great day. :) 

Re: Birthing Centre rec - right board?

• I think you're on the right board, but it isn't frequented very often and birthing centers aren't very common around here.  I would recommend just Googling "birth center, orlando" and checking out the ones that coe up in your area.  You'll get some hits. . .
  • All Bright Beginnings and Heart 2 Heart are both birthing centers in the area. I am setting up appts to go and look at them with my DH. They accept many insurances and do before/during/and after care. When I pick the one I like, I am going to go and do my wellness exams (pap and all that) and get some advice on TTC (been trying for 10 months off and on, when my cycles are not nuts).

Good luck and maybe we can keep in touch with each other since we are like minded on the mid wife thing and in the same area? (i'm new to orlando too). Friend me!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"