South Florida Babies

follow up to flying with baby

So, outside of the really crappy weather that Philly had to offer us, the trip went great.  I followed the advice and packed tons of snacks, 2 new toys, and motrin (instead of benadryl as it always knocks him out).  Needless to say, I didn't need the motrin b/c he was just fine; which made me feel better as I really didn't want to have to use it.  Spencer played the first hour, and slept the last hour on the way up.  My only mistake was that I didn't plan for us to be delayed at all, and didn't have any 'lunch food' for him.  However, he did find with the snacks.  Coming home, he was asleep before we took off, and I had to wake him when we landed.  On the way home was a 6 month old baby that cried a good amount of the time.  So, I've learned my lesson that the best time to fly is during his nap times!  I did overpack way too much, but definitely needed all the warm clothes.  Anyway, thanks for the advice! 

Photo courtesy of www.yaporiginals.com
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
It's Beshert

Re: follow up to flying with baby

• That's awesome!!:) I'm glad you had a good trip!
    imageLilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I'm so glad to hear that you had a good trip and that the flight went smoothly. Spencer is such a good baby :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm so glad you had smooth flights - it can be stressful!!

image image

• Sounds like a good trip!  Glad you didn't need the meds.

I hope Andrew behaves as well as Spencer.  I'm flying alone with him in Dec to Ohio. 

Yikes.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I'm glad it worked out well and that he was a good lap flyer. Zachary would not have made it on my lap, lol. :) Very glad I bought him a seat on his first flight!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker

My Blog: SIREN.ORG!

• That is great to hear!! It;s awesome when things work out! :) Hope you had a fun trip.
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers image
    BFP #3: 01/28/12, EDD: 09/23/12, MMC (BO), D&C 2/16/12 at 6.5 wks
    BFP #4: 05/23/12, EDD: 01/31/12, Early MC at 5 wks

RPL Workup: + LPD (7DPO Prog = 7.8, Endometrial Bx = out of phase)
    Elevated Alpha 2-glycoprotein IgA and antiphosphatidylserine IgM -->
    Hematologist said not to worry and no need for treatment!

Dx: LPD
    Cycle #1(08/2012): Clomid 50 mg CD3-7, Ovidrel CD13 + Progesterone = It worked!
    BFP #5 on 09/10/12 (11 DPO). HCG #1 @ 14DPO = 131.6 HCG #2 @ 16DPO = 509
    EDD: 05/23/2013 Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"