Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months

Spanx and the pee hole - Random, I know.

Why does it exist and have you used it?

Re: Spanx and the pee hole - Random, I know.

• There's a pee hole in Spanx?!?!  I have generic ones from Target made by the same company that do not contain a pee hole.

• OMG the first time I tried mine on, I thought I ordered a size too small and my fat @ss ripped it, until I realized what it was LOL
  • Loading the player...
  • it exists so you don't have the yank the whole thing down, yes i used it under my wedding dress.  the spanx came up to just under my boobs and were one-piece down to my knees.

• I have never used the pee hole in my Spanx.  It does not seem sanitary to me.  Blech.
  • I assume it's for peeing...or getting a quicky in the coat closet while at said event that requires you to wear the spanx....

Never used it!

• I've never used it -- I don't trust myself to pee straight. They should sell it with some sort of funnel! ;-)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I always thought it was so things could breathe down there, but IDK, maybe it is for peeing.
  • imagemrszee2b:
    I always thought it was so things could breathe down there, but IDK, maybe it is for peeing.

I thought the same thing.

• Indifferent I did not know they had one I use the generic ones sold at target and they do not have this feature.  I wonder if the Maternity Spanx have this?!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • This whole thread is delightfully  Indifferent.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers image
  • image*blondiem*:

imagemrszee2b:
    I always thought it was so things could breathe down there, but IDK, maybe it is for peeing.

Really? Are we supposed to go commando with Spanx?

Perhaps it should come with a Diva Cup-esque funnel.

• imageToosdai:
    image*blondiem*:

imagemrszee2b:

Oh *vom* Tongue Tied

• imagebrandonsfuturewife07:

it exists so you don't have the yank the whole thing down, yes i used it under my wedding dress.  the spanx came up to just under my boobs and were one-piece down to my knees.

Ditto all this.

• When did they start putting a pee hole in Spanx?  Mine are 3yrs old and don't have one.  I wish they did b/c they're a b*tch to get back up.
    "If I'm goin' down, I'm goin' down loud." -John Evans Tweet me
  • Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE MicrosoftInternetExplorer4 /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin-top:0in; mso-para-margin-right:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:10.0pt; mso-para-margin-left:0in; line-height:115%; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-fareast; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;}

• imageToosdai:
    image*blondiem*:

imagemrszee2b:

What I was trying to say was that those things are crazy tight. I thought the air circulation was the key, with or without underoos on. I don't go commando when I wear them, but you would have to if you used them to pee out of, right??

• imageMrsVictoriaB:
    OMG the first time I tried mine on, I thought I ordered a size too small and my fat @ss ripped it, until I realized what it was LOL

LOL!!!!!!!

• Is it so they don't sag? So they allow movement? Mine are from 2003 from prom.....they don't have one.
  • I wore them under my wedding dress, with underwear and I used to the hole to pee...I mean we had a keg, I drank a lot, i had to pee a lot! :)

there was no way i would've been able to pull them down, they went up my boobs, I had a corset on too, I would have had to take my dress completely off.

•  

Like this?  True story, my dad's wife bought these for all the girls in the family...she plans to put them in our stockings at Christmas.  I am horrified.

https://www.go-girl.com/

• imageJuneMommy2B:

Like this?  True story, my dad's wife bought these for all the girls in the family...she plans to put them in our stockings at Christmas.  I am horrified.

Oh my word. I had no idea they actually made them! How funny. Part of me is tempted to order one...

• imageJuneMommy2B:

Oh dear god.

• imagemissfire:
    I've never used it -- I don't trust myself to pee straight. They should sell it with some sort of funnel! ;-)

This right here. LMAO.

imageimageLilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Premature Baby tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"