Trouble TTC
Options

frustrated.

DH and I have been ttc for about a year.  This cycle is round one of Clomid, and I cannot stop obsessing.  I know there is still time in my cycle, but I cannot help but feel discouraged that I haven't had a + OPK.  I know logically that it's still early-ish in my cycle, but I cannot stop thinking about it, looking at the chart gallery on FF, and worrying I will never O.

I know I am being crazy, but I just needed to share.  Anyone else going crazy?  Any tips for turning off your head? 

Pregnancy Ticker

Re: frustrated.

• Options

This is my first cycle using Clomid CD3-7 and my RE's office said not to be surprised if I O later than normal - CD16 or so.  Usually it's CD14.  

Are you using OPKs twice a day?  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    on Clomid I ovulated 2 out of 4 times and both times was CD 20.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Are you being monitored?
    Fuuck TTC - I'm moving on.
    imageimageimageimage
    "It's a child, not a cheeto" Thanks mmariluh!
    "Ew. I've read all of two posts from you, and you stink like rotting garbage."
  • Options
    imageCarrieLiz:

This is my first cycle using Clomid CD3-7 and my RE's office said not to be surprised if I O later than normal - CD16 or so.  Usually it's CD14.  

Are you using OPKs twice a day?  

Just started twice a day.  Thanks for the info -- that may help me be more patient...

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

I finished first cycle of Clomid 50 mg and never ovulated...lining looked good, but no follicles! ?But my doctor seemed to indicate that the first cycle of Clomid is such a low dose that its likely it has to be raised. My mom had to go to 100 mg back in the 70s to get pregnant.

?However, my sister did her first cycle of Clomid 50 mg this summer. ?Dr. tested and said she didn't ovulate, so she was just planning to try again the next month. ?Took a PG test before starting her second cycle of Clomid, and whaddya know...she was pregnant! ?Apparently, she ovulated way late in that cycle!

?My doctor had me do OPK tests and 4 ultrasounds over a span of 2 weeks to see if I ovulated. ?Are you being monitored by your doctor? ?That helps with understanding what all has to happen in your body for you to ovulate. ?I found it very fascinating and helpful to be monitored...helped me put my mind at ease just "knowing" what my body was doing!??

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"