Boston Babies

Stroller poll!

I saw this on GP the other day. PIP your dream stroller!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Stroller poll!

• Uppa Baby Vista. Hopefully when the time comes I'll make the dream a reality by getting a deal on one at the factory. I don't care what color!

• still a newb, not sure how to do PIP.  Love the stroller, aren't those uber expensive?  I want a travel combo/jogger, and it doesn't seem like they make many of those.

• Loading the player...
  • Haha PIP is very easy - anything online you can right click and then click copy, then paste into the reply box. Or you can go to www.tinypic.com and upload a picture from your computer.

The stroller I posted is about $700.. but they are based in Mass and you can get it at their headquarters in a factory outlet for less.. $525 I believe. But hey, this is a dream stroller poll Stick out tongue

Travel combo/jogger - closest I can think of to something like that would be the Bumbleride Indie. I don't think it is supposed to be used for long runs though.

• ah yes, dream stroller.  I would probably like the Bumbleride Indie.  I just looked it up.  But does it have the travel car seat?  I want a jogger (don't run far) and the one that you can carry out of the car seat into the stroller.

• I am pretty sure you can buy adapters to fit most car seats on the bumbleride. And they sell covers to put over the seats to match the stroller. But they don't sell car seats themselves.
  • I love that stroller too!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Hehe Jenny I was hoping you would come over here!
  • I have the Bumbleride Indie. It's a great stroller/jogger. It comes with an adapter to use with other manufacturers car seats. I used it with Chicco Keyfit30 car seat and it worked great. I travelled with it and it's a little bulky but not too heavy. Now that I'm pregnant with # 2, I need to find another stoller that can carry both kids. I may have to sell the bumbleride.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"