Oregon Babies
Options

Downtown Lunch GTG?

As I finally wandered out to lunch sometime after 1 today, I realized why I hate bothering going to lunch.  It's fricken BORING.

Which is kind of sad considering my BFF and Husband BOTH work with me.. 

But it got me thinking, there has got to be some other bumpie's that work downtown, no?

So, what do you say about a downtown lunch get together sometime soon?  Even if you don't work downtown, but want to come down and join us?  

If you do work downtown, where abouts are you?  I'm over near Powells, but can obviously walk or drive anywhere in the downtown area (I drive rather than max it..)

Anyone interested? :)

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Re: Downtown Lunch GTG?

• Options
    I have Fridays off work and could meet up for lunch!  I work in NoPo, so it would be too much on a day that I have to work.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I would love to join you guys, but because of H1N1 fears, my boss has me working from home until I have this baby or I can get vaccinated.

I work downtown too!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Jack Emmett born on 2/2/10 after 17 cycles and a miscarriage
    Calvin Wyatt born on 1/10/12. Our surprise baby!

EP Facebook Group ~*~ My Baby/Life Blog
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageOregonPachey:
    I would love to join you guys, but because of H1N1 fears, my boss has me working from home until I have this baby or I can get vaccinated.

I work downtown too!

Oh man! You've got to get vaccinated stat!  I'd lose my mind if I had to work from home until February!

• Options

imageThe_Jen626:
    I have Fridays off work and could meet up for lunch!  I work in NoPo, so it would be too much on a day that I have to work.

I'm up for Fridays! Except this week :(  This week already sucks schedule wise.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"