Florida Babies

Anyone use Dr. Riemer from Brandon, FL?

Morning girls!

I just had my first visit with Dr. Riemer yesterday and just wanted to know if anyone else on here has had continually good experience with him?  My first impression is that I REALLY like him.  I am a little worried that all the talking could cause a lot of long appointments cause he sure is a talker. hehe  But so am I , so I guess that's good.  I did have to wait in waiting room for an HOUR, but I was told that's not normal.  Those who go to him, what were your normal wait times like for him?  

Anyway, so far I was really impressed by his knowledge and that he actually valued what I had to say and he was hilarious!  Just wanting to make sure that impression is the correct one, cause I've had some bad doctors in the past.

Thanks!

Re: Anyone use Dr. Riemer from Brandon, FL?

• Morning! I go to the same doctors office. I recommend staying with Dr. Riemer. He is wonderful. The visits are sometimes long, but well worth it.

• I'm late to answer your post because always forget about this board. I LOVE Dr Reimer!!!! He has helped me through 2 miscarriages and my current pregnancy. I also really like Dr Savadra. The only Dr I HATE at that office is Dr Sosna...she is very late and has kept me waiting multiple times for up to 2 hrs. I also think she is kinda flaky and strange.
  • Loading the player...
  • Dr. riemer is who delivered my DD. In the group he was actually my least favorite. But he was wonderful during the delivery. Just remember you won't see the same Dr. each time and it depends who's working at the Hospital when it comes to who delivers you. The wait is long no matter who you see.....unless its with the nurse practioner who is an idiot.
  • i go to that office. ?dr. reimer is the first person i saw. ?he scared me at first by telling me my pregnancy may be ectopic (it's not). ?since then i have seen him a few more times and he makes a lot of sense. ?dr saavedra performed my cerclage and it has held up for 14 weeks so far. ?dr sosna seems a little rough. ?the other doctors are nice. ?the ladies in the office are great with my 6 year old. ?i always have a wait no matter who i am seeing. ?overall, this is a great place.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"