Alaska Babies
Options

How to exercise once the white stuff hits?

So, admittedly, I have been slacking on the exercise.  For the first trimester, I was lucky to walk to my car without puking, so exercise was scarce.  The 2nd trimester I was busy with my wedding & riddled with heartburn.  Now that I am fonally ready to exercise, I know snow will be here anyday now. 

So, I am looking for idea for exercise once winter hits.  I do not have good snow legs yet.  (its my second winter!)  I guess I may have to resort to walking teh 5th avenue mall alot...

March 21, I find out how far along we are. :)

Re: How to exercise once the white stuff hits?

• Options
    Maybe you could get a yoga ball and look up some pregnancy friendly exercises/stretches to do inside? ?I'm thinking that's what I'm going to be doing but I'm still in the "if-I-move-too-fast-I-will-lose-all-of-my-insides" phase :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    My doc told me if I was actually any good at skiing and not prone to falling, that I could continue to do that as long as I was comfortable.  He also suggested swimming, he went on and on about how good it is for pregnant women.  I don't know if there are any public pools in Eagle River, but you could check with the Alaska Club and Chugiak High School.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"