TTC After a Loss

Look at what I made for DH (PIP)

Preface:  I test early and test often Embarrassed

I took cheapie test yesterday morning (BFN), but after a bout of dumpster diving found that I had a bit of a evaporation line.  Evap lines have only ever happened to me when I've actually been KTFU, so I had a nagging feeling all day.  When I was watching TV last night, I saw a commercial for CBE digitals and remembered how crazy sensitive they are (gave me a BFP when my beta was 19 during my cp), so I went out a bought some while DH was still at work.  I took it last night and the "pregnant" popped up.  I nearly dropped the stick on the ground because it was so unexpected.

I tested again this AM with my cheapie and the line is there (barely), but there. CBE clearly says "pregnant" though.

SQUEEEE!!

Re: Look at what I made for DH (PIP)

• OMG, Yay!!!!!  I'm so very, very excited for you!!!  Congrats!  
  • No freakin way!!!! I am so excited for you!!!!!!!!!!
    In memory of precious Julia, sweet baby James, and now Timmy who fought so hard.

Natural miscarriage - April 2009 ~ We love you, 'Blueberry'
    Lydia, born July 12, 2010
    Labor buddy to Kelly0615
  • Loading the player...
  • congratulations!
    DD(9)DD(5.5)DS(3)DS(born 2/1/11) July 2006, lost a baby at 8 weeks, natural miscarriage , May 2009 lost Zoe Eliana at 17 weeks no reason known, possible under developed organs. Lost two more babies in September 2009 at 7 wks 4 days. Had myomectomy surgery to remove a large fibroid in November 2009.
  • HOLY FUCKKING SHIIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG, dude, that is awesome!  i am so happy for you!  girl, you have been trying for SO long.  wow, looks like we are having another BFP wave.  yay!!!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Wow!  That is great news!  Congratulations! 
  • imageTexas77again:

HOLY FUCKKING ***!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG, dude, that is awesome!  i am so happy for you!  girl, you have been trying for SO long.  wow, looks like we are having another BFP wave.  yay!!!!

And here I thought you'd give me a lashing for dumpster diving Stick out tongue

• Oh My EFFING Goodness Leah..... I am so happy for you!

What was Cole's reaction??

• ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thats so awesome.... Congrats girl... That bib is CUTE!!!

Congrats YesParty!!!Big Smile

BFP #1 4/2/09 EDD 12/6/09 -MC 4/12/09 BFP #2 6/2/09 EDD 2/14/10 -Ectopic in Tube, Surgery 6/23/09 BFP #3 10/15/09 EDD 6/27/10 -Daniel John 6/21/10 BFP #4 Oct 2010 Chemical Pregnancy BFP #5 8/19/11 Beta #1 82.8 Prog 17.25
  • OMG, OMG, OMG, CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Smile
  • imagecandycane3t:

Oh My EFFING Goodness Leah..... I am so happy for you!

What was Cole's reaction??

When he got home from work he wanted to tell me all about his day (setup was upstairs on the bed) and would not go upstairs.  I finally got him upstairs and he started to put things away on his nightstand, but still did not notice the stuff sitting on the bed right next to him (oblivious).  Finally I grabbed him and turned his head to look at it.  He was totally shocked... "wait, are you really pregnant?!?".  It was cute.  We're both totally pumped but scared too.

• imageCruzMommyG:

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thats so awesome.... Congrats girl... That bib is CUTE!!!

Congrats to you too, my friend.  BFP buddies....

• Yay!!! Congratulations!!!
    "Courage is being scared to death and saddling up anyway" ~John Wayne Pregnancy Ticker Grow Baby Grow!!! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Congrats...such great news!
  • imageLeah&Cole:
    imageTexas77again:

HOLY FUCKKING ***!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And here I thought you'd give me a lashing for dumpster diving Stick out tongue

LOL, due i was all set to say something about it, but then when you said you got a "pregnant" on a digi i decided to let the dumpster diving slide! 

• Sneaking on to say Congrats Leah!!!

Suzanne
    Mama to Lewis Elijah-11/18/05
    and Evangeline Mae - 12/06/07
    and two angels 3/17/07 at 5w and 12/16/08 - 11w partial molar pregnancy with bonus chemo
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Best Kind to Have-blog
  • Yesssssssssss!  I'm thrilled for you Leah!  What great news to start the weekend.  Congrats - you deserve it.
  • Congrats!!!!
  • imageSuzP:

Sneaking on to say Congrats Leah!!!

**waves hi**

Miss you Suz!

• imageLeah&Cole:
    imageCruzMommyG:

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thats so awesome.... Congrats girl... That bib is CUTE!!!

Congrats to you too, my friend.  BFP buddies....

YAY!! BFP buddies...  Right Hug

BFP #1 4/2/09 EDD 12/6/09 -MC 4/12/09 BFP #2 6/2/09 EDD 2/14/10 -Ectopic in Tube, Surgery 6/23/09 BFP #3 10/15/09 EDD 6/27/10 -Daniel John 6/21/10 BFP #4 Oct 2010 Chemical Pregnancy BFP #5 8/19/11 Beta #1 82.8 Prog 17.25
  • yeah Leah!! So excited for you!!

Congrats!!

• Oh my! That's so awesome! Congrats!
  • I am so excited for you.  I'll be watching for updates, and will be keeping you in my prayers.

Congrats again!

Suzanne
    Mama to Lewis Elijah-11/18/05
    and Evangeline Mae - 12/06/07
    and two angels 3/17/07 at 5w and 12/16/08 - 11w partial molar pregnancy with bonus chemo
    Best Kind to Have-blog
  • Holy Moly!!!!  I am SOOO happy for you!  Stick baby, stick!!
  • Congrats!  Hope you get to celebrate this weekend :)
  • imageSuzP:

I am so excited for you.  I'll be watching for updates, and will be keeping you in my prayers.

Congrats again!

Thanks, Suz.  I hope that you, Lew, and the kiddos are doing well.

• WOW! That's awesome news. Congrats on your BFP! H&H 9 months!
  • Yay congrats! HH9!
  • That's awesome!  Congrats.  And that little outfit looks so snuggly that I can barely stand it.  Smile
    PhotobucketPhotobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BFP #2 - 12/9/09 After being on bedrest for 10 weeks due to TTTS and hospital bedrest for 4 weeks due to PPROM, my sticky babies are here! Born at 32 weeks!!
  • Yay!  Congrats!
    Lilypie Maternity tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

miscarriage at 8 weeks - August 2009
  • That's so awesome!  Congrats!!  H&H 9 months to you!!!
    My Blog: http://krate24.blogspot.com/ Heather Ann, born still on Jan. 26, 2009 at 27w2d. <a href="http://s1194.photobucket.com/albums/aa361/krate24/?action=view
  • Congratulations and have a H&H 9 mo!
  • Congrats! ::high five::
  • Eeeeeeeeeeeeeee. So awesome!!!! YesParty!!!
  • CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Happy & Healthy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • OMG OMG OMG!  That is fantastic!  Congrats and H+H nine months to you!  It's about time one of us long cycle girls got outta this place!
  • YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!  Congrats!!!
  • yeh so exciting congrats!!!!! 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 8.15.07 NATHAN 6.13.09 - 6.14.09 WYATT born 32w3d Gone too soon, RIP. 4.21.10 BFP - missed m/c - D&C on 5.27.10. 1.31.11 BFP - 1st cycle IUI + Follistim + Trigger (2 mature follies)Beta 1 @ 13dpiui: 199 Beta 2 @ 15dpiui: 527 10.7.11 ELIANA(Ellie)ROSE (39w3d)Team Green turned Team Pink - VBAC & ALL NATURAL 6lbs 11oz 19 &1/2in
  • OMG, congrats!!!!!!
  • How adorable.  And Congratulations!!! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"