Philadelphia Babies

Great Valley Ob-Gyn and/or Ob-Gyn that delivers at Paoli

I need reviews/recommendations for an ob-gyn that delivers at Paoli (and supports natural childbirth).  Thanks!

Re: Great Valley Ob-Gyn and/or Ob-Gyn that delivers at Paoli

• i have been also looking to switch docs and GV Ob/gyn has been highly recommended to me by 2 of my good friends, one of which wanted natural child birth, however she had to have an emergency c-section. i will be switching to them soon
  • I have had a good experience with Main Line Ob-Gyn and delivered at Paoli.
  • Loading the player...
  • Hi! ?Dr. Theresa Marlino (practice is in Paoli Hospital) is who I switched to, and just FYI- many of the Paoli nurses see her in her practice as well. ?She is wonderful! ?I will be delivering there in a few weeks, and we also wanted a natural childbirth, however, I have a large tumor that is preventing a vaginal birth. ?Dr. Marlino will be performing my c-section. ?Good luck!
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I use Great Valley OB/GYN and recommend them to all my friends! I started out seeing Dr. Wilson, but over the course of my pregnancy as I rotated through the 4 docs, I started to schedule my appointments with Dr. Wheeler. She ended up delivering my daughter and I could not have been happier with the care I received in the hospital and in their office. I also received care from Dr. Wilson while I was in the hospital. Though I did see the other 2 doctors in the practice, and didn't have any issues with them, I really connected with Dr.'s Wheeler and Wilson. The nurses within the practice are great as well. 
    imageBabyFruit TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Also wanted to add- I was attempting a natural delivery but had to be induced due to high BP. I am actually surprised with how much Dr. Wheeler worked with me and let me try for a delivery even with my complications. Though they explained the risks and options, I never felt pushed one way or the other and felt completely confidant in her medical advisement.
    imageBabyFruit TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"