Illinois Babies

Chicago Moms - Question For The Bump Mag

We are looking for your go-to local spots for baby emergencies while you are on the go.  Is there a spot that is mom-friendly for you to change LO's diapers or breastfeed? Or maybe they have vending machines with baby products in case you run out of wipes?

Basically we are looking for any places that are welcoming and helpful when you are on the go and need to take care of you baby.  Please share your favorite spots below.It can be a local mom and pop store or a national chain. Thanks in advance!

Re: Chicago Moms - Question For The Bump Mag

• Nordstrom's bathrooms.
  • Buy Buy Baby and some BRU have nursing rooms along w/ their changing rooms.

I 2nd Nordstrom's bathrooms and would add Von Maur to the list.

Also Curio Cafe is kid friendly and (at least when DS was born) hosted LLL meetings there.  Needless to say they're supportive of public BFing, even if there isn't a private place to do it there are comfy chairs.

• Loading the player...
  • macy's was great for nursing in the city or the burbs. Downtown there are lots of parks with benches so you can cover with a blanket if you need to nurse. most restaurants have changing stations, but I have to say it is tough to be out and about like i was pre baby just running errands and what not.
    On the night you were born, the moon smiled with such wonder that the stars peeked in to see you and the night wind whispered,"life will never be the same" Image and video hosting by TinyPicalt="Lilypie 1st Birthday Pic" width="29" height="20" border="0" /> BabyFetus Ticker
  • Lord and Taylor in Oak Brook.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"