Texas Babies

Any interest in a Piggies & Paws Party?

I contacted the lady that painted for the party I went to back in August & she's actually going on maternity leave until Jan. I was thinking of either trying to host one in January (after 1/15 b/c I'll be in RI until then) or seeing if someone else would want to host a Piggies & Paws/Paperly party. Since we need the kiddos there for the artwork, I was thinking either during the week in the am or on a Sat in the am so we could get the working mommies there.

Here is the website for Piggies & Paws:

https://www.piggiesandpaws.com/

Her artwork is fantastic and not expensive (20-25 and she mats it). I ordered 3 in August for Christmas Presents. Might be a fun way to get a cute Valentine's Day decoration or birthday gift.

When I emailed her she said she would come up with a gift for the hostess and Paperly already has awesome hostess rewards, so if you hosted, you'd be getting some fun stuff for free!

Let me know what you think. I can either book her for a date in Jan at my house (throw out some dates if you would be interested!) or if you would be interested in hosting, I can let her know.

Erin :)

Re: Any interest in a Piggies & Paws Party?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"