3rd Trimester

3D/4D Ultrasound #2 FAIL!!!

We were unsuccessful at getting clear images again because he's breech (still) and his cord hangs out in his face.

So I'm going back in 2 weeks. I'll be 33 weeks. 

I'm disappointed because my first 3D/4D was 3 weeks ago and he was in the SAME EXACT POSITION. He hasn't moved. Whatever, he's comfy. 

I talked to my doctor about him being breech at 28 and she said if he hasn't turned by 36 weeks we'll go ahead and schedule a c-section. I'll ask her what the chances are that he'll turn between now and then at my appointment on Thursday. And then what the chances are between 33 and 36. If he's not flipped by 33 then I'm just going to schedule it. There's no point in stressing. 

I'm disappointed because I didn't even get any new pictures this time. I got a few last time. Booo. At least I'm getting 3 ultrasounds for the price of 1. *shrug*

Re: 3D/4D Ultrasound #2 FAIL!!!

• My LO was transverse until 34 weeks. Don't worry. He still has plenty of time to turn.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • This guy was breech/transverse until last week.  He flipped on his own and he's head down now.  This was after being in the exact same position since 20 weeks.

LO has plenty of time to turn on their own,  I wouldn't schedule a c/s just yet.

• Loading the player...
  • I've been 3 times for 3D ultrasounds and its been a giant Fail everytime. He's breech and has his hands all in his face. I'm going once more next week and if I dont get any then I give up!
  • imageJCGreene85:
    I've been 3 times for 3D ultrasounds and its been a giant Fail everytime. He's breech and has his hands all in his face. I'm going once more next week and if I dont get any then I give up!

We sound the same.

• I also went today for my second time and it was a big fail too. She's already head down and facing my back. That explains all the crazy pain in my lower abdomen and hips recently though.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"