Oklahoma Babies
Options

themrswiththemostess

Hey I saw in a post that we go to the same dr... we are looking at doing IVF as well.. I just wanted to know what your experience was and if you had any tips. 

Thanks and congrats!

Re: themrswiththemostess

• Options

I had a wonderful experience with Bennett Fertility! All of the nurses there are the nicest and Dr. Kallenberger was so wonderful to me! We are very blessed to have gotten pg on our 1st round; I have one other friend who also went to Bennett Fertility and she got pg with triplets on her 3rd round.

I'm not going to lie; It is a really intense and hard process; giving yourself shots every night and having to deal with the side effects as well. I was upset at egg retrieval when I only had 8 eggs to harvest but Dr. Kallenberger consoled me and made me feel alot better. I then had 2 embryos implanted but just 1 made it; again Dr. K was great and supportive as always.

My husband and I both like Dr. K alot but I've heard mixed reviews from several people. But as far as Bennett Fertility is concerned they are the best and I highly recommend! Private message me if you want to talk more and my husband and I wouldn't mind meeting you and yours over dinner or something if you want!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Thank you so much!   We really like Dr K as well.. but I'm super nervous about having to do IVF.  I make take you up on your get together offer as time gets closer.  We have decided to wait until after the holiday season to start.

Oh and I just changed my user id - I had used bridetobe when I was on the theknot and have been meaning to change my account... so I'm the same person. 

I may send you a private message as time gets closer!

Thanks again!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"