3rd Trimester

Diaper Stacker - any other uses?

My bedding set came with a diaper stacker, but I don't plan on using it.

I am trying to be creative and think of some other way to use it, or make it into something else.  Me being creative = FAIL.

Have any ideas?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Diaper Stacker - any other uses?

• make up and make up brushes! 
  • I never understood the diaper stackers and haven't seen one in real life (just photos).  I have an idea.  Like I said, I've never seen these...so it may/may not work.

We got a ton of receiving blankets.  Could you fold them up and put them in there for a quick grab? 

• Loading the player...
  • imageluckyabby09:
    make up and make up brushes! 

If only I wore make-up. If I put on mascara it's a big occasion.  lol

• imagehriesen4:

I never understood the diaper stackers and haven't seen one in real life (just photos).  I have an idea.  Like I said, I've never seen these...so it may/may not work.

We got a ton of receiving blankets.  Could you fold them up and put them in there for a quick grab? 

oooh. That is a good idea!

• Maybe use it for the LO's books and videos, or maybe sew it onto a little baby pillow and stick it in the crib.
  • storage for small stuffed animals, stack some books, wipe caddy.
    God Bless our sweet baby James. Our son, born 11/22/09. Unplanned, Emergency C-section image
    "Wearing his BING CROSBY clothes and crooning...buuuh buuh buuuh" Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageAlex17:
    imagehriesen4:

I never understood the diaper stackers and haven't seen one in real life (just photos).  I have an idea.  Like I said, I've never seen these...so it may/may not work.

oooh. That is a good idea!

Or maybe burp clothes?  Also, we got some little, stuffed toys.  There's no way in hell I'll let our LO play w/ them for a while...I would consider throwing them in there as storage until she's old enough to play w/ them.

• t-shirts! hang in the closet with the rest of his/her clothes
  • imageAlex17:

imageluckyabby09:

Darn! that the only thing I could think of using it for. I never really understood shelling out 20+$ for a diaper stacker, I use those small rubbermaid tubs for almost everything, including separating DH and my stuff in the bathroom, LO will get his own in the bathroom soon!

• Thanks girls!  We have a ton of blankets, so I am liking that idea.

But I will keep them all in mind in case I change my plan.

• I don't have one and wouldn't buy one - but if you have one, they are nice to actually store diapers in. Hang it close to the changing table and stuff them in there - waaaaay easier than ripping open a new package and trying to get just one out of those overstuffed packs, with one hand on baby...

Visualize diapers all. over. the. room. = me, as a 16yo babysitter. ;)

~*~Meghann~*~ Type 1, insulin dependant diabetic for 11 years using a pump and sensor. wedding countdown Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageluckyabby09:
    imageAlex17:

imageluckyabby09:

Darn! that the only thing I could think of using it for. I never really understood shelling out 20+$ for a diaper stacker, I use those small rubbermaid tubs for almost everything, including separating DH and my stuff in the bathroom, LO will get his own in the bathroom soon!

yeah, I know. I never would have purchased it separately. We ordered off babysupermall.com and it came with the set, so I was hoping to find a use for it.  Thanks!

• imagemeghann0409:

I don't have one and wouldn't buy one - but if you have one, they are nice to actually store diapers in. Hang it close to the changing table and stuff them in there - waaaaay easier than ripping open a new package and trying to get just one out of those overstuffed packs, with one hand on baby...

Visualize diapers all. over. the. room. = me, as a 16yo babysitter. ;)

I can totally see myself doing the same thing, but at 28 years old. LOL.

Maybe I should just put diapers in it to avoid the diapersplosion.

• I was totally anti-stacker, and then I realized how convenient it would be (we're planning on using a diaper service, and I don't really want that big bag sitting there in the nursery.  If Charlie doesn't take to the cloth, then it will be a more attractive storage option for the sposies), especially since it would utilize vertical space.  So, I'm making one for our nursery!  
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Is there a reason you don't want to use it for diapers? I have mine hanging next to DD's changing table & it is so convenient to grab a diaper out of it when I'm changing her. I like it so much that I actually made one for DD2's room because her bedding set didn't come with one that matched.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • I use the little one on my pack and play for actual diapers, but I also feel like I always need extra blankets or burp clothes around too.
    imageLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Blog:image
  • I used to store sleepers in it.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"