Detroit Babies
Options

Bakery Recommendation

Does anybody have a bakery that they love or like to use?  I am looking for somewhere to order a cake for DS 1st Birthday.  I was planning on going the Sam's Club or Costco route, but now am second guessing it. 

We are in the Novi area.

Re: Bakery Recommendation

• Options

I just ordered DS's birthday cake from Kroger and honestly, it was really good!!  I had so many compliments about how good it was and how cute it looked.  It was one of the freshest cakes I've ever tasted.  His party was yesterday, so I haven't uploaded the pictures yet, but when I'll do I can post a picture.  It was cute- it had some Little People farm characters on it.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    We always use Mrs.Maddox in Farmington Hills for our cakes. They are AMAZING and delicious. imageHere's a picture of the cake we just got for my baby shower.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Elite Sweets for sure!  I got both of my shower cakes there and they were wonderful!
  • Options
    Lakes Cakes.  A women named Heidi makes cake in home... So amazing and such a good price!!!
    ~Married- 10.20.2007~ TTC Since- 4.3.2009 ~BFP#1- 8.25.2009 ~ Missed M/C and D&C-10.9.2009 ~BFP#2-8.12.2010 ~ EDD- 4.20.2011~ It
  • Options
    Buttercream Bakeshop in Wixom is wonderful and reasonably priced.  The owner is always there for consultations/design questions and she can do as simple or elaborate a design as you are interested in.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"