Infertility
Options

Shut your freakin mouth!! PIP

This is what I woke up to this morning. It is October, right!? Or did I lose a few months?

What happend to Fall? I miss fall and our leaves haven't even fallen off our trees yet. Damn! This blows.

Re: Shut your freakin mouth!! PIP

• Options
    holy sh!t
    S/PAIFW
    Tara & Dave - TTC since September 2006
    PCOS - dx 1999 (amenorrhea) | freakishly long fallopian tubes
    Hypoglycemic | thyroid issues | severely anemic
    Multiple Clomid cycles of 50, 100, 150 - absolutely no response
    Follistim 50/100 | Follistim 75/125 | Follistim 100/150 IUI - all BFNs
    Converted IVF - BFP - m/c | FET - BFN | IVF #2 = BFN
    IVF #3
  • Options
    Wow, what state are you in?  We had our first frost in IL last night.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker image Eloise & Grant born 7/3/11
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm in Nebraska... I would have rather got frost instead of snow. :(
  • Options

Wow!

I talked to my dad this morning (he lives in Minnesota) and he said they got about 1.5 inches last night. It got down to 23 degrees! 

I don't miss that one bit..

TTC #1 since June 2008 *SAIFW*

TI, IUIs, IVF = c/ps and BFNs

• Options
    Wow!!! I don't think I have ever seen that much snow at once in my life! Ad that is pretty sad because that isn't a ton of snow!
  • Options

No way!  That is crazy- so sad the leaves didn't have a chance to be pretty for fall.    

We had some frost- supposed to have flurries tomorrow.    

Surprise BFP after 5 yrs of TTC
  • Options
    OMFG!!!  Where are you?!  My DH would be in heaven if he woke up to that (it would mean ski season has officially started), but it's really too early for that much snow!  I hope it's not an indicator of a snowy winter coming...
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    oh my snow.  we had a cold front come in yesterday and it's so cold here today...60 degrees!  haha, that's cold for us.  
  • Options

WOW.... I'm in NH and thought we would get it first..lol

Welcome Mother Nature!!

• Options
    it's barely even fall here yet, that is nuts!!
    imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    OMG that's insane!!! Are you anywhere near Alliance? I have friends there.
    TTC since 8/07 DX - Severe MFI/azoospermia & MTHFR/ TESEs found sperm - 7/08 & 6/09/ 12/08 - IVF#1 - BFN/ 6/09 - IVF #2 - cancelled due to OHSS risk (had retrieval)/ 7/09 - FET #1 - BFN/ 9/09 - FET #2 - BFN/ 11/09 - IVF #3 with new RE cancelled twice - 10/09 & 11/09/ 1/10 - IVF #3 take 3 - BFN/ 4/10 - IVF #4 - first ever BFP on 5/13/10!!! 108 @ 10dp3dt/ 2nd beta 311!/ sono on 5/28/10 said TWINS!!!! Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Wow!! I have a friend that lives in Nebraska & she said she was expecting snow. Crazy!
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers image
  • Options
    omg, I feel like such a wuss! I've been complaining about the 60s temps we've been having. According to the news *60s/70s* is "unseasonably cold"  (it's usually 80 degrees this time of year).
  • Options

HOLY FRIGGIN' CRAP Tarah!!!!! Did your weatherman forecast that or was it a total surprise!!!

Just looking at that makes me cold. I am in for such a total shock when snow flies here. I've been in FL for 10 years!!! One of my dogs has never ever seen snow and hates to be cold-- he's really gonna be in shock!

I hope it melts fast for you!

My Blog: When Will Hope and Faith Pay Off

"The Sisterhood of Infertility" Blog

Cycle#18=BFP....M/C @ 7w2d...heartbroken
    IUI #1 (cycle 25) = Chem PG, IUI # 2 Cycle 32 = BFFN! SURPRISE--- We're PG!! Break Cycle BFP November 2009!!!! M/C # 2
    Sadly, a Mommy to 3 Angel Babies
    "A dream you dream alone is only a dream. A dream you dream together is reality." John Lennon
    miscarriage survivor Pictures, Images and Photos
  • Options

imagenewsbaby:

I'm in Omaha. But what I've heard is the entire state got dumped on. I opened the sliding glass door and my cat went out on the deck and was playing in it. She thought it was fun! LOL

• Options
    imageSheWoreScarletBegonias:

HOLY FRIGGIN' CRAP Tarah!!!!! Did your weatherman forecast that or was it a total surprise!!!

Just looking at that makes me cold. I am in for such a total shock when snow flies here. I've been in FL for 10 years!!! One of my dogs has never ever seen snow and hates to be cold-- he's really gonna be in shock!

I hope it melts fast for you!

We were only supposed to get flurries and not till tomorrow. Our weather men are always wrong though. I guess we should have expect it.

And shoot - I'll take your 60's & 70's weather - it's 27 here. Brrrrrr.

• Options
    Oh Wow!! I am sooo not ready for that yet! And I thought it was cold by me!
    After many years and tears our baby boy is finally here
    Born 11-6-10

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    imageTarahville:

imagenewsbaby:

I'm in Omaha. But what I've heard is the entire state got dumped on. I opened the sliding glass door and my cat went out on the deck and was playing in it. She thought it was fun! LOL

I can't believe it - it's too early for this! 

TTC since 8/07 DX - Severe MFI/azoospermia & MTHFR/ TESEs found sperm - 7/08 & 6/09/ 12/08 - IVF#1 - BFN/ 6/09 - IVF #2 - cancelled due to OHSS risk (had retrieval)/ 7/09 - FET #1 - BFN/ 9/09 - FET #2 - BFN/ 11/09 - IVF #3 with new RE cancelled twice - 10/09 & 11/09/ 1/10 - IVF #3 take 3 - BFN/ 4/10 - IVF #4 - first ever BFP on 5/13/10!!! 108 @ 10dp3dt/ 2nd beta 311!/ sono on 5/28/10 said TWINS!!!! Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imagenewsbaby:
    imageTarahville:

imagenewsbaby:

I can't believe it - it's too early for this! 

Way to early for this!

• Options

imageBabsie7:
    omg, I feel like such a wuss! I've been complaining about the 60s temps we've been having. According to the news *60s/70s* is "unseasonably cold"  (it's usually 80 degrees this time of year).

Right there with you....I wouldn't know what to do it I saw that out my window...but then again, we don't get snow...ever...where we are.

• Options
    Whoa
    Beautiful Miracle Baby lost at 21 weeks due to pre-term labor and incompetent cervix. FET#1 BFN, FET#2 BFP, early loss. FET#3 BFN. IVF#2 BFFN. FET #4 BFP after removing bilateral hydrosalpinx and 3 months of lupron depot. Sticky Bun is here!! Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    OMG! No way!
    Unexplained Infertility

After two Clomid cycles, three injectable IUI cycles, two IVFs, two miscarriages, and one lap surgery, IVF #2 has brought us our little boy!

TTC #2
    After months of being postponed or cancelled, FET #1.3 (Natural FET) brought us twin girls!

Surprise! Baby #4 is due in March!
  • Options
    omg!!
  • Options

OMG!!!!  I can't believe that! 

So sorry that you had to wake up to that! 

I think that our summer was fall and fall is going to be winter!!!  and winter will probably still be winter!!

• Options
    No way! That's nuts!!!
  • Options
    Just have to say that I am very glad that I do not live in your neck of the woods. When I was there a year ago January to visit family, I thought that anyone who lived there must be insane. (sorry, I'm a southern girl!)
  • Options
    yeah, this is the part I don't miss about living in Cleveland!  Although it is so pretty, I just don't like living in it from October - May, especially when it gets all grimy and gray on the sides of the road.  blech.  I'm in Alabama now and we still have our a/c on!  lol
  • Options

That's so crazy!!!!! OMG I can't even imagine snow in Oct. and I thought it was cold here.

PAIF and SAIF Always Welcome!
    TTC since 2007
    6 IUIs, 3 IVFs, and 2 m/c :< PCOS, Blood Clotting Disorder & MFI
    IVF #2 Aug 2011 is a BFN:<
    IVF #3 March 2012 is a BFN
    Not sure what to do now. Sad and lost.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"