Parenting after a Loss

Anyone willing to share breastfeeding or formula feeding experiences for a book?

Hey guys - I'm gonna be posting this all over the freakin' Nest, but I figured I'd start with my home base first.

I need to interview women all across the country about their experiences with breastfeeding and/or formula feeding for a book about the guilt and pressure surrounding how we feed our kids.

While this book is really geared towards women who ultimately switch to or opt for formula, I am definitely interested in hearing about positive breastfeeding experiences as well as negative ones. There will be a number of topics I will be interviewing people about, but the first one is simply what your beliefs, thoughts and expectations were about how you were going to feed your baby before birth, and how that compared to what ultimately happened. Also, what influenced your decision - your doctors and nurses, your family, advertisements, etc.

If you're willing to talk to me, please email me at formulafeeders@gmail.com.  I am happy to quote you anonymously if you don't feel comfortable sharing your name.

Thanks so much!

Re: Anyone willing to share breastfeeding or formula feeding experiences for a book?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"