Trouble TTC

Hello Girls.....

I have been away for a while again and I apologize.   Things have been super crazy with me between the miscarriage, losing my job and finding a new one all within days of one another, it has definitely taken it's toll.  To top everything off I have been doing tons of training with the new job, so it has been impossible to get online at work.  So here I am sitting here this eveing thinking about all of you and thought it might be a good idea to post an update, so here goes.   I have new health insurance with the new job and it covers IVF and IUI which my previous insurance did not.  We have an appt at a new clinic on Monday and we are really looking forward to getting a second opinion.  If we get the green light to proceed with an IVF cycle, then we will probably wait until after the holidays and start in Jan.

I pray that all of you are doing well.   I miss talking to everyone of you.  :)   

Re: Hello Girls.....

• you might have missed that the TTTC board is now "Infertility."  most of the regulars have moved over there.  :)

welcome back.

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"