New Jersey Babies

OBGYN recommendations???

I'm hoping you girls can help.  I have been seeing an OBGYN for over 10 years now and just found out today at my 10 week appointment that it is her last week in the practice and she is just going to be doing GYN work.  I was so devestated because I love her and am not too crazy about the other doctors there.  Without her there, I am thinking I want to switch to another facility but now that I'm expecting I am looking for someone higihly recommended.  Does anyone really like their doctor?  and can you tell me where they would deliver out of? 

TIA girls!

Re: OBGYN recommendations???

• Where are you located...north or south Jersey?
  • I don't know where you're located but what about the Rubino OB/GYN Group?   They have 3 offices: West Orange, Summit and Bayonne and they deliver out of Overlook at Summit and Saint Barnabas in West Orange.  I've been going to see them since moving to my new locale 5.5 years ago and I like them a lot.  Their nurses and staff are attentive and nice, and the doctors that I've seen (Lucarelli and Rubino) are great. 

This is their website:https://www.rubinoobgyn.com/index.html 

Dr. Rubino was also featured in NJ Monthly's "Top Doctors in New Jersey Issue": https://www.rubinoobgyn.com/pdf/TopDoc.pdf 

Good luck on your search!  I know how frustrating it is looking for a new doctor, but once you find the right one, it's totally worth the hassle!

• Loading the player...
  • I was with the Rubino group and switched practices 20wks into my pregnancy. Dr. Rubino himself is great but was not happy with the other docs (lucarreli and saitta)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker image
  • yikes Tongue Tied  i hope i have a better experience with saitta then.  she's the one i see this monday. keeping my fingers crossed.
  • Dr. Michael Liebman in Teaneck NJ is fantastic. He delivered my first and now will be delivering my second as well.
  • The Womens Care Source in Morristown. They have another office in Denville.  They have 7 doctors in the practice.  My doctor is Dr. Austin. I like her the best out of all of them.  You will be delivered in Morristown Memorial or St. Clairs in Denville.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I went to Rubino OB/GYN in my first trimester but left because Dr. Lucarelli was not helpful at all.  It seemed like she was annoyed to even be there.  I am at West Essex OB/GYN, they answer all my questions - each time I have been there they have spent at least 30 minutes with me - and the staff is friendly. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"