Virginia Babies

Chester/Chesterfield Area?

I recently found out I was pregnant with my first child and was wondering if there were any other Chester or Chesterfield area moms to be or new moms on here.  I would like to make friends with people who understand what I am going through or have been there. Also, any advice on where to shop, the best products, etc. would be greatly appreciated!

Re: Chester/Chesterfield Area?

• I'm in Midlo.  Is there anything specific you're looking for?  I mostly shop for DD and for this new LO at BabiesRUs and Target.  For furniture we went to USA Baby.  HTH
  • It's our first baby, so we need everything!  Mostly, I was wondering what the best brands for things like cribs, strollers, car seats, and furniture are.  I need advice on products that are easy to put together and use and safe.  I have heard of USA Baby, but have never been there, are their prices reasonable? 
  • Loading the player...
  • I live in chesterfield as well...expecting our 1st baby.  I am getting some used furniture & baby stuff from my sister-in-laws who had babies over a yr. ago.  I know that Burlington Coat Factory has a lot of baby stuff & isn't the usual baby store. 

• Hi!  I live in Chester... I usually shop at Babies R Us or Target for baby stuff...  Our furniture is from BRU but I can't remember the brand - I used the book Baby Bargains to research what the good brands were.  When DS was an infant we had the Grace Snugride for his carseat, and now we have a Britax Marathon for his convertible seat, as well as the Fisher Price Safe Voyage for our 2nd car. 

Burlington has some good kids clothes, too.  I found USA Baby to be a little pricier than BRU.  Let me know if you ever need anything since I live so close!

Heather 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"