Dallas-Fort Worth Babies

Can we compare 18 month olds?

I know, I know - don't compare your children to others...blah, blah, but I'm curious.  I'd just like to get an idea of some things, so please tell me about your 18 month old (or your child who is around that age) -

1.  What size shoe do they wear?

2.  What size clothing do they wear?

3.  How many words are they saying?

4.  What's their favorite toy?

5.  Are they obsessed with the outdoors?

Re: Can we compare 18 month olds?

• Mine is 20 months but I'll answer from when he was 18 months  1.  What size shoe do they wear? 42.  What size clothing do they wear? 12-18 months3.  How many words are they saying? 10-124.  What's their favorite toy? His ball pit5.  Are they obsessed with the outdoors? YES!
  • 1.  What size shoe do they wear? 6.5

2.  What size clothing do they wear? 18-24 mo shirts, 12-18 mo pants

3.  How many words are they saying? Tons, I don't know the specific count, but a lot.  I've thought about listing them all to figure it out, but haven't done it.  He's a talkative little thing.  LOL!

4.  What's their favorite toy?  The vaccuum?  ;)

5.  Are they obsessed with the outdoors? Obsessed is a strong word, but he definitely loves being outside.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • DD's 17 months

1. 4s are big, but 3s are small

2. 12 mo, but some are big

3. not sure, she's got quite a few

4. books and balls, she loves stickers though too- do those count as toys?

5. YES! 

• 15-My Jax is 20 months old, but close enough! :)

1.  What size shoe do they wear? infant 3, almost 4

2.  What size clothing do they wear? barely into 18 months - he's in the 4% for weight and 7% for height

3.  How many words are they saying? 15-20 words (and this is all in the 5 weeks that he's been living with us)

4.  What's their favorite toy? anything with wheels (including the girls' strollers)

5.  Are they obsessed with the outdoors? not quite yet.

• Ainsley is 16 months old.

4-5

Still fits well in 12-18, but is wearing 24 since that is what I bought for fall/winter.

I'm not answering on the grounds that no one would believe me. She's a verbal little thing.

Books

Not really.... She likes to play outside as much as the next guy, but the only things she's obsessed with are animal crackers and the dogs.

• DS is 17 months

1.  .  What size shoe do they wear? 

He wears a 6.5 to a 7 depending on the brand of shoe.  Today he wore a 7.

Some 2T some 3T depending on the brand as well.  I am pretty sure he will be fully in 3T very soon ( 2T pants are getting a bit short on him)

Don't know, I don't count but he is very talkative. 

Everything....he still loves his laptop, he plays with his trucks, he really goes back and forth, so it makes it hard to put things away.  Currently he loves his stuffed bulldog.

OMG yes!  I can't let the dog out without him running to the backdoor and trying to escape.

• 1.  What size shoe do they wear? 4-5

2.  What size clothing do they wear? 18-24 and some 12-18 still fits

3.  How many words are they saying? not many but we are working on it :)

4.  What's their favorite toy? Her babies and stroller

5.  Are they obsessed with the outdoors? Not really which I think she gets from me, ha! She loves the park and all but she does not beg to go outside everyday.

Sophia Kate 3.31.08 BabyFruit Ticker
  • imageJessibell:

Ainsley is 16 months old.

4-5

Still fits well in 12-18, but is wearing 24 since that is what I bought for fall/winter.

I'm not answering on the grounds that no one would believe me. She's a verbal little thing.

Books

Not really.... She likes to play outside as much as the next guy, but the only things she's obsessed with are animal crackers and the dogs.

Whatev I would back you up. Ainsley does have tons of words and I am super jealous. 

Sophia Kate 3.31.08 BabyFruit Ticker
  • imageJessibell:

Ainsley is 16 months old.

4-5

Books

I'd believe you!  I think Jared must have over 50 words!  Wouldn't it be funny to get all our talkers together.  None of them could get a word in edgewise!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"