LGBT Parenting
Options

Heard the heartbeat again!

We had our monthly OB appt this morning so we got to hear the heartbeat again!  It was so cool!  I was nervous going into the appt that we wouldn't hear anything.  But there it was beating away at a perfect 150 bpm.  It's an awesome sound Big Smile
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Heard the heartbeat again!

• Options

Best sound ever isn't it?

~Kennedy

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Oh, Two, that's so cool!
    Met 07/07/05, Wedding 07/07/07, Legal Marriage Ceremony 12/9/12, Baby Boy Born 08/09/13 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    What a great start to your week!
  • Options
    Yay! What an amazing sound :-)
  • Options
    It is so cool.  Before every ob appointment I got that same nervous feeling that we wouldn't hear the heartbeat.  Glad it went well.  Oh and are you finding out what you are having?  I can't remember.
  • Options
    Woo-hoo! Isn't that the best sound?

Maybe I don't have a heightened sense of smell, but I've never smelled any vagina on my pants. -- TSD

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Bloggity Blog - You know you want to...
  • Options

imagessg73:
    Oh and are you finding out what you are having?

We haven't decided yet.  I'm torn.  On one hand I'd prefer not to so family is forced to keep gifts gender neutral.  On the other hand I really want to know! Originally K said yes, then no, and now she's an I don't care.  Knowing us we probably won't decide until we walk in for our appointment :-p

• Options
    Awesome!!
    Mrs._F
    sahm ~ toddler breastfeeder ~ cloth diaperer ~ baby wearer

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    How wonderful! So glad you got to hear your LO.
    married 03/08/08 -- ttc with PCOS (dx 2005) & DS
    IUI #3 gave us the best 2nd anniv. gift ever: 2 babies! (born 03/09/10)
    Peanut and Little Man are getting so big! 2 years old already!
    finally blogging again at This Will Be: An Adventure
  • Options
    I love that sound!  And i'm not going to lie - I feel this baby moving all the time and I still get nervous before each appointment that they won't hear the heartbeat.  Crazy, I know - but I've been nervous through the whole thing.  ;-)
    My first haircut!

Severe MFI - on to IVF w/ ICSI

IVF#1-2: BFN
    IVF#3: BFP! - 1/24: ET - 5d - 2 blasts - 2/02: Beta #1: 16.2 ...... 2/04: Beta #2: 35 ...... 2/09: Beta #3: 401.5 - I'm pregnant! - 2/13: u/s #1 - baby boy, due 10/12, born 10/16! ...... 8 lbs 0 oz, 22 inches! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options

imageMarcyIam:
    I love that sound!  And i'm not going to lie - I feel this baby moving all the time and I still get nervous before each appointment that they won't hear the heartbeat.  Crazy, I know - but I've been nervous through the whole thing.  ;-)

How are the nerves now that he's due to appear any day? Are you going to be reporting back to one of the local girls? Maybe LadyRed? You know we're all going to be dying to find out your little man's name and birthday!!

• Options

imageMarcyIam:

Ok so I'm glad it isnt just me... 

• Options
    Hey - saw your email earlier today and replied.  I talked to Celeste a bit ago about letting her know - but if I know myself well enough, I'll most likely text everyone in my address book!  lol
    My first haircut!

Severe MFI - on to IVF w/ ICSI

IVF#1-2: BFN
    IVF#3: BFP! - 1/24: ET - 5d - 2 blasts - 2/02: Beta #1: 16.2 ...... 2/04: Beta #2: 35 ...... 2/09: Beta #3: 401.5 - I'm pregnant! - 2/13: u/s #1 - baby boy, due 10/12, born 10/16! ...... 8 lbs 0 oz, 22 inches! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"