LGBT Parenting
Options

Toured the hospital yesterday

Yesterday I toured our local Catholic hospital (DW was teaching and they only do tours on Tuesdays).  If I switch OB practices I have to deliver there. All in all I liked the hospital. I have zero worries about our rights as a same-sex couple. In fact when I asked questions about it they kind of laughed and assured me there were no issues what so ever.  I think I might still check out the other local hospital so I can make an educated choice.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Toured the hospital yesterday

• Options
    Glad to hear it went well!
    Mrs._F
    sahm ~ toddler breastfeeder ~ cloth diaperer ~ baby wearer

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    If you check out the other hospital and they have better beds- let me know- cause I dont know how I'm going to do it on that thin piece of foam they call a matress...
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageabba916:
    If you check out the other hospital and they have better beds- let me know- cause I dont know how I'm going to do it on that thin piece of foam they call a matress...

I think the mattresses will be the least of our worries when the time comes - lol!  I'm going to check out the other one since they have 21 private rooms instead of just 6.

• Options

Glad to hear it went well.

I talk to my students and clients about the decision of where to give birth and I always say to explore all your options. Also, one way to get around an uncomfortable bed/mattress is to say out of it for as long as possible!

Met 07/07/05, Wedding 07/07/07, Legal Marriage Ceremony 12/9/12, Baby Boy Born 08/09/13 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"