New Jersey Babies
Options

New Here

I am new to the boards just wanted to say hi! I have a 2 month old and live in Bergen County NJ. If anyone knows of any mom groups in the area or fun things to do with LO during the week please let me know.

Re: New Here

• Options
    I joined 2 mommy groups but they are both out of Sussex County. But anyway meetup.com has tons of mommy/baby groups where you can meet other moms with kids your age! I don't know where in Bergen you live, but I know Oakland has a big one called the Oakland Newcomers. Hope that helps :)
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Englewood Hospital supposedly has a good mommy group...I may try that after I deliver.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thanks so much for your responses I will look into meetup and I will try my local hospital (Valley). Good luck with everything ValentineNJ!
  • Options
    Hi and welcome!  I'm also from bergen county.  I have a 2 yr old and I'm expecting another in February.  I'm going to delivery at Valley this time since Pascack Valley closed.  How was your experience there?  I see your'e a teacher..  Where do you teach? 
  • Options

Valley was a great experience! The nurses and everyone who worked there were super friendly and really helpful.  The LC's there were great too, they came to my room within 15 minutes whenever I called them. I was able to get a private room which was nice too. That is so exciting good luck with everything! :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"