Tennessee Babies

Baby Bedding

Does anyone know of some places that I can find inexpensive crib sets? I am having a girl. I love polka dots and would love to find something like that. I really like girly things as well  (flowers, hearts, butterflies, etc..). I have looked at Target, Wal-Mart, K-Mart, Sears, JC Penny, and Overstock.com. I have found several that I like, but I want to keep looking until I find one that I just absolutely love! Any ideas?????

Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Baby Bedding

• Here's a pic of ours, I LOVE it! They sell it at Target.com I think, but I got it at babysupermall.com

?You can see the?comforter?anyways. It is Como by Nojo ?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I love it!!!! Thanks! I am going to check there right now!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • We took the mix 'n match route, and I'm so glad we did!  Our bumper, from Target, has polka dots on one side, then stripes on the other (pink and green).  We found some sheets from BRU by Carter's that have mostly the same color scheme with polka dots/circles.

Buying a bedding set really isn't worth it.  You are mostly paying for the comforter, which is something they will probably never use (unsafe for babies and too small for toddlers to use as a comforter).

Anyway, good luck!

• I don't know if you're still looking, but there's a great site called babybedding.com that has some wonderful mix and match choices. I also found some very girly bedding choices at bacati.com.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"