Health & Exercise

Time to Drop the Weight...

Okay - since my youngest will be 18 months next month I've got no more excuses... it's time to drop what's left of the baby weight.

Since the Biggest Loser starts Tuesday I thought that maybe anyone interested in dropping some pounds might wanna start up a support group.  You wouldn't need to post your starting weight.  Just how much weight you want to lose and then every Tuesday post if you lost or gained and how much.

We could do it for the entire season... 

Any takers? 

Re: Time to Drop the Weight...

• Sure!  DS just turned one and I met my 1 year goal of breastfeeding so I'm not as bothered if my supply takes a dip. I am still nursing him.
  • Great!  Glad to have someone else interested as well.

Here's what I'm thinking.  This tuesday we'll post how much we are lookin to lose and tehn every week we can post our loss for the week as well as our amount left til goal/total weight loss... whatever u care to share.

I'll post a new thread every tuesday for us to post in throughout the week.

Sounds good? 

• Loading the player...
  • I'm in.  I need to drop some weight. Now.  I am so worried that with winter around the corner we won't get out often and I will pack on more weight.
  • I'm in also!  I'm doing the 30 day Shred so....  Can we also try and share 1 healthy food recipe or snack idea?  I'm having trouble with that, and to loose the belly fat it really is all diet.
  • plz add me in this wt loss program.So whats the plan?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"