Pittsburgh Babies
Options

OB in Cranberry??

My husband and I are newly TTC.  Can anyone recommend a great OB/GYN in the Cranberry/Wexford area?  My previous gyno was in Butler, but I'm now living and working in the North Hills.  Thanks!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: OB in Cranberry??

• Options

I've been going to Pittsburgh GynOb for my first pregnancy and love them.  They are located in UPMC Cranberry Medical Offices West, Suite 2000.  There are two male OBs, Dr. Rick Ferris and Dr. Gary Bergman.  Both great.  There are 4 female OBs, Dr. Jen Gallagher, Dr. Robin McGuire, Dr. Diane Sober and Dr. Ingrid Wecht (Cyril's daughter).  Dr. Sober is new and she is my least favorite.

Dr. Charles Perryman is my gynecologist and he is wonderful!

Phone is 724-742-9020.

https://www.pghgynob.com/

• Options

We chose to go to Magee Womancare Associates. Their office is in Wexford but deliver at Magee-Womens Hospital. There is a group of seven female doctors. I have met 3 out of the 7 so far and have loved them all. (Dr. Sommer is my fave!!) The doctors and staff are super friendly and involved there. Good Luck!

WomanCare Center Wexford Office 2599 Wexford-Bayne Road            Suite 1000-B Sewickley, PA 15143 724-935-5755

• Loading the player...
  • Options

The Midwives at Magee has a new office in Cranberry.  I highly recommend them.  I've had a couple of clients who have gone to them and they are wonderful.  Their main number is 412-641-6361

Good Luck!

Amy

• Options
    Magee Womanscare has an office in Wexford.  They are right off of the 79 Wexford office (where children's North is).  I really like it there.   baby would be delivered at Magee in oakland.
  • Options
    I have been going to the one in wexford ( upmc womancare assoc) for about 5 years and just recently met with Dr. Sommers as well when I had a pos preg test.  I really liked her and I like that the group is all women.  Good luck.. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I was also recommended to the UPMC WomanCare Associates in Wexford by a co-worker.  Dr Sommers was her doctor and delivered her baby girl in August.  I also heard great things about their office from a few others.  I have an appointment there later this week and am excited from the good things I have heard.  It reassured me since the woman was so nice over the phone when I made my appointment.  The OB office I went to for my 1st appointment always seemed like they were trying to rush me.  That bothered me.

Best of luck to you!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"