Dallas-Fort Worth Babies
Options

Camden's birthday - please help!

We're having a "lawn mower" themed party this year. He is obsessed with lawn mowers, so... it fits. Well apparently they make supplies for every other themed party imaginable, except lawn mowers. I'm having a lawn mower cake made for him and would like lawn mower plates or some other type of party supply with lawn mowers on it. Have you seen any??? I tried googling with no luck. I tried partycity.com.... where else can I try?

Or if you have any other suggestions of what could go with a lawn mower cake, I will take them! I can't even find an invite with a lawn mower on it! The only thing I've seen is the John Deer thing and he likes regular push mowers.

Thanks!

Re: Camden's birthday - please help!

• Options
    I did a quick search on Oriental Trading website, but I didn't find anything. You could try looking some more on there.
  • Options

Can't find plates, but I did find this, Larry the Lawnmower, seems cute!

They also have a book at B&N.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    You may have to do what i did; ike's theme was The Very Hungry Caterpillar and i could have ordered plates and whatnot online, but i am a slacker and kept putting it off, so i had to make most of the stuff for his party and go with solid colored plates and napkins etc.  GL!!
  • Options

imageibfloridagirl:
    You may have to do what i did; ike's theme was The Very Hungry Caterpillar and i could have ordered plates and whatnot online, but i am a slacker and kept putting it off, so i had to make most of the stuff for his party and go with solid colored plates and napkins etc.  GL!!

Ditto this.  I did the same exact thing.  We had a Curious George theme and just got solid colored plates, cups & napkins.

Good luck!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"